Chapter 54

forgiveness is everything.

The rest of the week flew by and I was more than happy because Ryan is staying with us until the ball then he is going back to London with us. I was a little bit surprised but they were more than happy to go to London for our birthday. I have always wanted to visit his grave but after the funeral, Margaret would always either hurt me or forbid it. I need closure I need to finally say goodbye and I think Dad and my brothers know that. During the week I and Mandy kept our distance from each other. But that didn't stop us from death staring each other. Daniel and Lexi have none stop trying to convince me to go to that stupid party which is on tonight. I have so many reasons to not go and I have told them that. But do they care?

Nope!

I thought me telling Dad and my brothers would clear the water and that they would ban me from going. It was what I was expecting. But no! Instead, he said that I can go! Of course, it came with a set of rules. Meaning my brothers have to go as well as I have to bring guards. Also, a bunch of others which basically takes out the purpose of the party altogether. I at first protested and felt betrayed because it was meant to give me a reason to tell Lexi and Daniel that I can go. In other cases, I would just say no and I would tell them to stick it. but the sweet innocent bubbly girl I thought was my friend turned demonic and threatened me. And I absolutely loathe all girly things as well as shopping so in order of my dignity. I have to go to this stupid thing called a party.

One other thing what has been strange is the bad boy wannabe Taylor Garcia. He hasn't been to school all week which should be a good thing and I should feel happy. but every day that I see that he isn't here a weird feeling pops up in my stomach and I don't know what that it is.

"Breanna." I heard a person whisper as I felt a slight nudge. I cuddled more into Bubbles and I could hear Bruno's light snoring in the background. But suddenly all the warmth and comfort was taken away and I was being lifted through the cool air. Louis then dropped me in the hallway and I was more than ready to be his buff ass to the ground. "Excuse me I was sleeping!" I whisper yelled crossing my arms. "yeah well I don't care you're coming with me." I scrunched my nose then I looked at him he had gym shorts and a gym shirt on. "but my bed..." I whined as I felt uneasy from the heart-breaking separation from my bed. "You will live, get changed into some clothes we are going to the gym." I let out a small pout but then I remembered something. "what about my morning run with Enzo." I raised my eyebrows challenging him. He scoffed as he frustratedly rolled his eyes. "He knows that you're coming with me instead so get dressed in 10 minutes or I will force you." I was about to protest but then he narrowed his eyes at me. causing me to sadly lose this fight.

Since when do I let my brothers win?

I got changed quickly trying to get all of this over and done with it. I don't need someone to teach me how to fight. I can take care of myself and Ryan has already taught me things so I am fine. I went down to the gym wearing leggings and a tank top. Another thing what has started to change a lot is my body. But I am growing and I have already grown in height since I have been eating three meals a day. My body also Is starting to not look so scrawny looking and is starting to finally look like an actual normal teenager girls body. Louis was on his phone scrolling through something looking bored. "I'm here." I said trying to fight the urge to not just go back upstairs to my bed. "ok let's start." He told me as he put his phone away.