Chapter 57

"Some people are going to die today."

My hands gripped the wheel so hard my knuckles were white. My jaw was clenched and my eyebrows were furrowed as I drove down the streets. "where the fuck is she?" I muttered as I continued to look for the rebellious teen. How could she be so stupid? What if she is kidnapped? We have so many people in this world who could use her against us... "Those guards are going to have hell to pay when I get back home." I was so mad at everyone right now. Those fucking guards were supposed to watch her, yet they failed the only fucking job we gave them. That was the simple mistake what was going to cost them their life's. because if they were doing their job I wouldn't be here with Ryan driving around California trying to find my sorellina. Just as we were about to turn to yet another street my phone beeped.

She just got home, come home now. Enzo

I then turned right to go back home. I was angry that she would do this. We have been working so hard to make sure that she is safe and she doesn't get hurt. Yet she does this... I know for a fact that after this Dad is going to ensure that this doesn't happen again. I know for a fact that after this she will never be alone again and her freedom will soon be vanished. "Where are we going? Have they found her?" Ryan asked frantically. "Yes, they have found her." I nodded with my eyebrows furrowed. "look I know it isn't my place but be easy on her. I know what she did was wrong and she shouldn't skip school but she hasn't had the easiest life. And I have a feeling she didn't do this because of nothing." I clicked my tongue in annoyance. "do you think I don't fucking know that. I don't fucking care she has to know she can't get away with this." I scolded dangerously. At this moment I didn't care that he was my childhood friend. If he said one more thing I will be cutting his tongue off then putting a bullet between his eyebrows. He didn't say anything for the rest of the trip back to the mansion.

Ryan went with Shawn to the warehouse to let us deal with this. We were all enraged and what made us all angry is that apparently she came home with no care in the world acting as if she can just get away with this. We all sat around on the table all sitting dangerously quite with the same cold blank look. But dad was the quietist which kind of scared us all because we all know that he is the most dangerous. He can be the true spawn of Satan when he wants to be and at times Enzo can be worse. "She's coming downstairs she was in the bathroom." Luke chuckled darkly shaking his head as he sat down. "Perfect and Boys I want you to let me and Enzo deal with this understood?" We all scolded but agreed we would never defy dad's order that is a death wish. I looked over to Bruno to see him quite as he leaned back in his seat with his arms crossed. He held a blank stare as he stared down at the table.

We then heard small footsteps enter the dining room. We all snapped out heads only for us to furrow our eyebrows more. She wore a baggy hoodie with her hood up covering most of her face. she stared down to the ground as she shoved her hands in the pockets of her jumper. "Sit down Breanna." She didn't move she just stared down to the ground. This girl is playing with fire.