Chapter 61

trying a new thing called confidence. 

Getting diagnosed with PTSD

Getting over my attempt suicide...

Getting over trauma..

Starting therapy...

Starting to open up...

This week has been crazy straight up shit. But my brothers have being amazing with support and love. I no longer am alone, I have a family. I am no longer worthless because I have a future now... I got up from Bruno's hold groggily then rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I chuckled when I looked down at Bruno. If he wasn't snoring I would be sure he was dead. "Bruno get up." I poked his side trying to wake him up. even though it was the weekend it was still bright and early. Besides that, tonight was the ball. I poked him again and he brushed me away.

Ugh what a bonehead.

So I went to the last resolution. I leaned down to his ear only a few centimetres away. "BRUNO!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. He shot up falling out of the bed with a big thump. "BREANNA WHAT THE FUCK!" I jumped up out of bed and did the run for my life. I sprinted past a shocked Luke trying my best to run from the grizzly bear called Bruno. "YOU GET BACK HERE!" I laughed my head off as I heard him collied with Luke. I looked behind me to see them groaning and muttering. A loud giggle escaped me causing the angry bear to scowl at me. "get back here you little shit." I poked my tongue at him then slid down the railing squealing and giggling the whole way down. As soon as I got to the bottom my body was lifted in the air and I was thrown on top of a bulky shoulder. "what do you think you're doing Bambina?" Louis asked while he was walking to the kitchen with me still dangling on his shoulder. "running away from the angry beast called Bruno." Louis chuckled before he plunked me down on the stool. "Don't worry trouble I will protect you." He winked at me as he flexed his muscles. "Sorry but I don't think your floppy arms are going to do anything against my angry twin." Louis narrowed his eyes at me and Alex chuckled at Louis before ruffling his hair. "you're going to regret that you brat." He snarled causing me to giggle again.

"no, let her eat her breakfast." I poked my tongue at them causing him to glare at me more. "alright trouble here are your bumblebee pancakes." My smile grew and my eyes were glistening. I have been loving this special treatment this week especially if it comes with bumblebee pancakes. "do you want to share with me, fancy man?" Alex smiled and sat down next to me getting himself a knife and fork. He ate with content as we made jokes and how he listened to me talking about music. Before a grumbling Bruno and Luke came down to the kitchen. "you are lucky that you are my favourite." He snarled at me before he poured himself the big bowl of lucky charms I had ever seen. like seriously I think he poured the whole box. "do you think you have enough?" Alex asked looking disgusted at the bowl of cereal. "actually, no do you have any left-over pancakes." Louis came into the room and slapped him across the head. "hey! what was that for!" Bruno exclaimed making Louis chuckle. Louis then snatched the bowl of cereal then ran out of the room being chased by a screaming Bruno. Alex shook his head pinching the bridge of his nose.