extra chapter (74 )

revealing the truth

 "Baby are you ready!" I rolled my eyes as I put my shoes on

 "Baby are you ready!" I rolled my eyes as I put my shoes on. Sometimes I have to rethink everything because at times Taylor acts like he is the four-month pregnant woman. It is crazy to think that three months ago I got married. I don't think I will ever be able to forget that day. I not only married the love of my life but I got to tell him that he will be a father.

And I already know that he is going to be the best father...

"Babe are you ok? I asked if you were ready but you never answered." Taylor examined me looking over my body trying to find non-existent injuries. I sat up ignoring his help and pushed his hands aside. Ever since I told him that he was going to be a father and that I am pregnant he has turned to overprotective into maniac psychopath. "Taylor I am fine I just had to put my shoes on. Stop getting your knickers in a knot!" I scolded narrowing my brown eyes at him.

"did you get my lemons?" He scoffed loudly and pulled me into his arms. "don't worry my little tigress I got your lemons." I am not sure why but ever since I had gotten pregnant the only thing I have been craving for is lemons and anything sour. Throughout our entire honeymoon lemons were the only thing I would crave. "do we have to go?" He quietly whined as he placed kisses on my neck slowly trailing them to my jawline. I knew why he was nervous today is the most terrifying day I think I and Taylor will ever face together.

The stupid boneless teddy bears might actually kill my husband.

Me starting my family was inevitable and I know for a fact that my brothers are not going to be ok with it. They will probably quite literally lock me in a tower and kill Taylor by ripping him limb by limb. The only brother who I think is going to be happy for me and not want to kill my husband is Bruno. I am just thankful for mum because I know no matter what she will stay by side.

"yes, we have to go otherwise they will figure it out for themselves." My stomach is already growing like crazy for being only four months. I now understand Elizabeth the most when she used to tell me how many clothes she couldn't fit. Taylor clicked his tongue and held me tighter burying his head in the crook of my neck. I placed a soft kissed on his cheek and caressed his hands softly.

"It's going to be ok Taylor." He smiled down at me making me melt into his perfect green eyes.

"I love you my little tigress till the end and infinity." I pecked his lips and smiled widely. "I love you too my little goofball." He growled playfully and just as he was about to steal another kiss I pulled away.

"you do not get away that easily mi pequeña tigresa." He warned darkly smirking evilly at me. I was about to plan my escape but he caught me in his arms protectively and smashed his lips on mine.

"that's called stealing you dumbhead douchebag." I slapped him across the head and he quickly reacted by capturing my wrists. "not when it's your husband mi pequeña tigresa." He winked smoothly. I rolled my eyes and snatched my wrists away from him.