Chapter 69

"The real evil in this world lives in you."

I woke up with a heavy burning pain in my head. I winced slightly as I moved the pain in this headache was remarkable. My eyes fluttered open and I saw that I was in a dark room. The room smelt horrible it smelt of dried blood and rotten flesh. I tried moving but I couldn't move my hands or legs. What was going on? And where am I? these thoughts raced through my head. I tried moving out of the rope panicking but it didn't budge. My squirming was interrupted when I heard a deep chuckle. I shot my head up to try and see where the deep chuckle came from.

"Hello dear, I see you are finally awake." My eyes widened as the man walked out of the shadows.

"S-Shawn!" He laughed once again smiling evilly at me. I thought he was our friend... I thought he was Dad's friend. "Hello, dear Breanna." He smiled at me brushing my hair off my shoulder. "I thought you were our friend! We trusted you! Dad trusted you!" If I wasn't tied to the ropes my hands would be around his throat.

"Well your more stupid than your father, I was never his friend I only wanted power." I squirmed more trying harder to get out of the knots. "you're so beautiful like this." He smirked at me watching me suffer. "you look just like your mother like this." My eyes widened and he leaned further in letting his disgusting breath breathe all over me. "so hopeless and innocent." I spat on his face. I didn't want him anywhere near me. "you bitch!" he snarled slapping me hard across the face. I could feel blood dripping from the corner of my mouth and the burn on the side of my face was still burning.

I tried squirming more tugging at the ropes. But it was hopeless the rope was just digging and digging more into my skin. He laughed like a maniac as he watches me, he was crazy.

This guy takes the cake in crazy town.

"let me go!" I knew it was pathetic and he won't let me go. But it was worth a try. "so beautiful." He murmured as he caressed his thumb on my now bruised cheek. "what do you want from me." I cried making frustrated tears pour down the sides of my face...

"I want your father dead." My breath hitched and I furrowed my eyebrows at him. Fear was swarming through me like a vicious monster. I tried to find words but everything just came out mumbled and non-audible. "Don't worry my little princess nothing will happen to you. You are just a part of my little plan." My heart raced as everything was sinking in. Shawn betrayed us... does this mean Ryan betrayed us too. but he was my brother... he was my family. My mind then raced to Louis and Bruno of how I saw their limp bodies. Were they dead? Are they dead? More tears fell as pieces started to come together. I have never felt so much pain in my life.

it was worse than the beatings from mike...

 it was worse than the vicious words from Margaret...

it was worse than anything. 

"P-p-please don't hurt or kill my family.. just hurt me instead... P-please. J-just k-kill me" I begged in defeat. I can't let my family die... I can't live with this burden I need to try and save them somehow. "Don't worry my princess we will fulfil your wishes but I am afraid your brothers and fathers fate has already been written. They will be dead by tonight." My eyes widened and I tried moving more not caring about the pain in my wrists. "let go of me RIGHT NOW!" I growled at this moment I sounded just like Louis. Shawn chuckled again and sat down in the seat in front of me. he leaned down in the seat crossing his legs as if he was watching the most exciting thing in the world.