Chapter 65

some time ago...

"sir what shall I do with the newborn." The man looked at the poor baby with sympathy knowing its fatal fate. "I don't care what you do with the fucking kid just get rid of it. throw it off a cliff, stab it, shoot it, I don't fucking care. We just have to get rid of before Vincent finds out." The man nodded he didn't want to do this, it was going against all of his morals. But he was financially unstable he needed to support him and his wife.

"Of course, sir you have my word and my honour." The leader chuckled maliciously grinning at the baby. "pity we have to kill her... she would have been as beautiful as her mother." The man grimaced at the man in front of him looked with his pedophilic lustful eyes down at the baby licking his lips. The man had to keep reminding himself that this was for his family. He needed this money. "Alright leave, after you have finished I would like a report. Am I clear?" the man nodded and murmured when he agreed. Feeling ashamed he was agreeing to something so sinister and evil.

He put the baby in a box what was cushioned with his jacket. It was unprepared for a baby but he had thought if the baby was just going to die it didn't matter. He made sure he didn't look at the baby. He kept his narrowed eyes on the road the whole time averting his eyes from the newborn's doe chocolate brown eyes.

Could he really do this?

To anyone, he would have just passed as a normal man. He furrowed his eyes thinking about how on earth he was going to do this. Is there any less evil way to kill a newborn. Is there a painless way. His heart kept screaming at him to stop, to report to the police. To do anything but this.. everything inside of him was screaming that this was wrong. She was so innocent and new to this world. She was too beautiful to be brought into this world she doesn't deserve this fate. She deserves to live a normal long happy life with a happy family. She deserves to grow old to meet a person to love and cherish her. She deserves to be walked down the aisle.

She deserves to live.

Everywhere the men went there were people about. Too many people to do anything. but then an idea clicked inside his brain. It was an idea what could put him and the baby in more danger. But if the daughter was found he knew she would become the biggest target in the mafia world.

so this would be the biggest risk anyone could ever take. He parked on the side of the road not caring that he was in the most dangerous side of town. He had grown up here anyway so he knew how this place worked. He shuffled the baby in his large brown leather coat trying his best not to pay attention to the infant. Maybe someone will find her? Maybe she will starve or freeze to death? Maybe she will be able to grow up being oblivious to the fate that she could've had? She could live a life never knowing the true danger of her identity...