New Book Cover + Intro!

Hey everyone! As many of you know I've been working on a new Hamliza book this last month or so since being on a hiatus for this book!

My new book is over halfway done, and so I decided that now is the time to give a little heads up and intro on it!

It's titled "Helpless" which I KNOW is cheesy, but when you read the story you'll learn why it's called that for several reasons.

This book will cover heavy topics, set in the modern world. The two main topics being things that people I personally know have gone through. I've wanted to amplify their stories through a Hamliza story. I'm not just relying on their experiences, but I've also spent hours researching the medicine and science behind these things to make sure that I can amplify the stories in the most accurate way that I can. That being said, there aren't too many big terms if that is a concern, and it isn't solely focused on science. There's a lot of romance and fluff as well :)

I don't want to give too much away, but this story will most likely be just under 30 chapters. How I have it outlined for now it's around 28, but the chapters are long and read more like a novel than shorter fanfiction chapters.

I'm so excited to share this project with you all, so keep an eye out for a release date announcement soon! I'm not sure when it'll be, but I know it'll be soon! It'll be announced in my announcements tab. Also the story will be updated Wednesdays and Saturdays.

The story will explore hope, loss, fear, and bravery/strength, which is why the characters may seem a bit OOC at points, especially Alexander. I wanted to explore a more vulnerable side of him.

Feel free to drop questions, and I'll try my best to answer them! For now, here's a teaser of the book cover!

Thank you so much for being patient and sticking around! I really hope you'll enjoy this book when it comes out just as much as I've enjoyed (and agonized) over writing it

~hamlizaxxx~