"you ready for more?"

chapter forty-three: you ready for more?

this gif is so hot to me and i cannot explain why

HELLO BEFORE YOU READ:

!!!!!! LISTEN UP !!!!!!! for all of u that got mad that i ended the shower scene early ......... this chapter is ur fault

WARNING !!! SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD—please beware !!! this is not a tease !!!! (or is it???) no seriously i am not teasing you all !!!!! it is fully here !!!!! and it is unlike any jill content to ever have been released !!! if u guys hate it, it will NEVER happen again !!!!! (or maybe i'm totally trolling and they barely even kiss....... haha could u imagine) that's not what's going to happen !!!!! (but can u actually trust me???) YES U CAN !!!!

ok seriously i am so anxious ab what lies ahead that i'm stalling and trying to make u guys confused which is criminal. NSFW CONTENT IS WHAT AWAITS U ALL AND IT IS MUCH LONGER THAN JUST 4 LINES ... i cannot believe i am finally actually writing smut...

who am i

or did i even write smut at all??? i dunno!!! read to find out!!

(if ur not cool w/ smut, this chapter really might not be for u !!! ... read as much as ur comfortable with!! love u)

also i wrote this entire thing while listening to bang a gong by t. rex on repeat for three hours.........so maybe listen to it while u read !
~jill

WEDNESDAY EVENING. "Of course—I get it." I bit my lip gently as I watched Luke fidget while he was on the phone. We were in the middle of eating dinner—Chinese takeout—when Calum called him. They had been talking for at least ten minutes, but I couldn't discern any of their conversation. We were on the couch, and I was laying in the corner of Luke's sectional with my legs across his lap. He had started to play with the frayed ends of my jeans to keep himself occupied while he listened to Calum's words.

"Okay, I understand your stance, Calum, but I don't want to talk about this right now and definitely not over the phone. I appreciate your concern about it, but it's all unnecessary." My eyebrows furrowed as I took a bite of my Lo Mein—I had no clue what they were talking about. "What do you think the answer to that is, Cal? Yes, of course."

I sat up, placed my takeout box on the coffee table, and then reached for Luke's free hand, that was playing with my jeans. I took his hand into my own and Luke sent me a smile as I entwined our fingers. I sat back and Luke extended his arm a little to keep our hands together.

"Cal, this isn't the time, okay? If you need to talk about something else, that's fine. But I don't need or want to talk about this with you." I bit my lip gently as I continued to listen to Luke and I started to wonder if it would be appropriate for me to ask Luke about the call.