"do anything you want to me"

chapter forty-five: do anything you want to me

!!!WARNING!!!: this chapter is fully smut !!!! and it is a bit of a long one !!! read at your own risk !!! you have been warned!!

josie's pov

(cont'd) WEDNESDAY NIGHT. While sitting at the dining room table with Luke, the two of us had just flailed our heads back in laughter at something silly Luke had said. We had finished eating at least twenty minutes ago and were now snacking on the cookies Luke had made—which were surprisingly tasty.

I really hadn't expected such a dinner from Luke, so I was beyond grateful and I couldn't start to thank him enough for turning a less than thrilling day into such a lovely one.

The two of us had shared the remainder of a bottle of wine that I had bought a couple of days prior—we were reaching a stage of being all giggles and I couldn't help but think about how nice it was to be in Luke's presence while tipsy. Our playfulness and connection were both heightened as we became versions of ourselves that swore that the other couldn't possibly do anything other than be charming.

While dinner had been nice and I was happy that Luke had treated me so well, the thoughts in the back of my head raced as images of last night played in my head. I knew I had missed having an intimate relationship with Luke, but I wasn't aware of just how deprived I had been feeling.

I could barely focus during my meetings all day long—instead, I sat with my eyes glazed over as I imagined all of our nights together and analyzed our growth. The first time I slept with Luke, back when I swore it would be the last, I thought it had been the best night of my life. I remember barely being able to believe that I had never been with a guy who made me feel that good—yet somehow the next several times we had sex and last night proved that Luke only kept getting better. Every time with Luke was like the first; new, exciting, and so fucking good—

"Jos?" I snapped out of my daydream and looked over at Luke who seemed concerned as my eyes met his. "You okay over there?" he joked which caused my cheeks to crimson.

"Yeah, sorry... just a little distracted today," I told him, but couldn't imagine telling him by what. I still hadn't completely gotten over my embarrassment of exposing myself earlier—I really had told Madalyn about our night in greater detail than what was probably appropriate. I hadn't planned to, but the second I was on the phone with her in the private bathroom in the office, it poured out of me like a waterfall. I gushed about nearly every detail—of course, sugar coating it, but still telling her things I probably shouldn't have mentioned.

I was a creature of habit—and I had a bad habit of oversharing.

"How's about we go watch something?" Luke suggested, again noticing that I had drifted into my own world.