Ch. 1

Chapter 1 Fragrant Laba Congee

    "Today is the Laba Festival, so I am going to make Laba porridge... These ingredients are all bought in the supermarket and have been distributed proportionally. A box is about one person. Of course, if it is me, it will cost ten people... "The

    soft sound is transmitted into the live video in front of the speaker through the amplifier. Su Ke is wearing a pink lace cartoon pattern apron, green onion seems to be rubbing a handful of red beans in a porcelain white bowl to rinse, then The plump red beans slid on her fingertips, and a piece of licking hand swept across the computer screen.

    "Wow, my wife, wife and wife, look here..."

    "Idiot face, licking hands...=-=..."

    "This is my wife, don't see it!!!"

    "Secretly contract, contract, contract..."

    "Lick Ten thousand years, my wife, I am here, Ma Ma calls you to go home for dinner..."

    Su Ke put down the cleaned red beans in her hand, and slightly turned her head to see the scrolling messages on the screen, all of which were full of excitement. Howl, she couldn't help grinning, and the small dimples on her cheeks came out to say hello.

    "Fuck the trough, the blood trough is empty..."

    "Wife, you came out again to seduce a good wife and man... woo..."

    "Hello Xiaowo, see Xiaowo debt..."

    "Like Xiaowo..."

    "I am Red Bean, which means I was caught My wife feels very comfortable...(= ̄ω ̄=) …"

    Su Ke's water-stained hand stroked the broken hair that fell from her ears, and smoothly poured the red beans in the white porcelain bowl into the rice cooker aside Here, the sound quality of the newly-changed amplifier is very good, even the sound of red beans jumping into the rice cooker is very clear.

    "Because I like red beans very much, so I bought a little more and put them in. You can also adjust the ingredients of Laba porridge according to your own taste..." While talking, Su Ke opened up ten boxes of Laba porridge ingredients and poured them all into the electricity. Rice pot.

    "I added more glutinous rice, lily, barley, lotus seeds, dates, and some more. I don't know anymore... and because this is disposable, I just pour it, which saves time."

    Su Ke stared at the phone. After looking at the ingredients in the rice pot for a while, he returned his gaze to the label of the ingredients on the box in his hand, and smiled after looking at it for a while.

    "Okay, I added some rock sugar and honey... well, put a little more..." After pouring a half bag of rock sugar into the rice cooker, Su Ke closed the lid of the rice cooker and painted her face with light makeup Slightly lifted up and looked at the screen and said, "To save time, I am using a rice cooker today, and I am ready to start." After

    that, Su Ke lowered his head and turned on the rice cooker.

    "Xiaowo...Xiaowo..." An economic man Ji Hong's small voice came from her side. Su Ke wiped her hands with the wet wipes and looked back at Ji Hong, who kept beckoning at him.

    Su Ke blinked at Ji Hong, Shui Mengmeng's eyes revealed a little mist.

    "That's not a disposable..." Ji Hong finally couldn't hold it back when he saw Su Ke's bewildered look.

    Su Ke pressed the wet wipes hand for a while, and after a while, he nodded slowly and said, "Ah...It turns out that it's not disposable..." She cooked it without washing last time, so this time it's natural. I think the Laba ingredients are disposable...