Ch.6

Chapter 6 Cold Noodles with Sweet and Sour Beef Soup

    "Sister Ji Hong, then Director Gu... is he really drunk?"

    "The big director, he has some quirks, maybe he likes to call his wife when you see a little girl like you?"

    "Uh...well." Throwing a half-cooked cheese in his mouth, Su Ke turned and took a cocktail for herself.

    "Miss Su, I heard that for this advertisement, Director Gu invited a leading actor." Manager Li was holding the wine glass and squeezed into Su Ke profusely.

    "The actor? Who is it?"

    "It is said that he is an actor who has retired a long time ago. This time he came here as a cameo."

    "Retired actor? Isn't it an old actor with a bad reputation?" Ji Hong immediately said: "Manager Li, our Su Ke will help you shoot the commercial for free. You can't cheat

    others ." "No, no, Miss Ji, don't worry, the person who Gu Daotai is definitely not bad. "

    Gu Dao is a great director, and he has a good reputation in the show business circle, but it is inevitable that he will be miserable. Su Ke first entered the show business circle. Ji Hong was not relieved. He followed her ass early the next morning. Photo studio.

    Su Ke went early, and Director Gu hadn't come yet. The staff were preparing. Manager Li first took Su Ke to familiarize himself with the venue, and then gave Su Ke the newly printed script.

    "Manager Li, what about the actor you talked about yesterday?"

    "I haven't seen anyone yet, I guess I will come with Director Gu."

    "Oh." Su Ke nodded, and read the script.

    The ad was adapted by Director Gu and is divided into three parts, just like a small movie.

    Su Ke was watching with gusto, and there was a person sitting beside him.

    It was still early and there was no one in the dressing room. Su Ke subconsciously raised his head and glanced at the man next to him, and immediately widened his eyes and said: "It's you?" The

    man wrapped in a down jacket leaning on the lazy chair, squinting halfway. His eyes seemed sleepy, and the thick mask covered most of his face, showing a lazy appearance.

    "Yeah." Replied coldly, Pei Ke closed his eyes and said: "Guide is here to call me."

    Su Ke blushed looking at the man's familiar appearance and said: "You are here. Talk to me?" The

    man didn't respond, and the shallow breathing sounded clearly into Su Ke's ears through the mask.

    She squeezed the script in her hand and lowered her head, Su Ke unconsciously digging into the paper, the sudden "stabbing" scratching of the paper shocked her body, and then quickly covered her hand with red face and ears.

    The man was still resting with his eyes closed, and Su Ke turned his head cautiously through a page of the script, for fear of making a sound.

    Half an hour later, Director Gu and Zhong Wen opened the door of the dressing room with talking and laughing. He saw Pei Ke lying on the lazy chair and immediately slapped him on the shoulder. Yo, are you finally willing to go out of the mountain?"

    Slowly opened his eyes, Pei Ke raised his hand and patted Director Gu's hand and said: "Script."

    "At the scene, you should read one with Xiao Ke first." He