Ch.13

Chapter 13 Sweet and Soft Strawberry Sticky Rice Cake

    In fact, this is a habit of Su Ke when eating. For things like this one that can be stuffed in one bite, she likes one bite, and she also likes stuffing her mouth full, which is what she feels when eating. Full of solid satisfaction, it is very safe and happy.

    It's like a moment, the body and mind are fed.

    Chewing the glutinous rice, beef and siu mai in his mouth, Su Ke glanced at Pei Ke who was sitting opposite him with an awkward expression.

    Pei Ke slowly stretched out his hand to pick up a glutinous rice beef siu mai, and swallowed it in his mouth while Su Ke's vacant sight.

    "Cough cough..."

    Seeing Pei Ke's movements, Su Ke, who was choked by the glutinous rice grains in the glutinous rice and beef simmered wheat, hurriedly took a sip of soy milk from the side.

    "That's my soy milk." Pei Ke swallowed the glutinous rice beef siu mai in his mouth, and said lazily.

    "Cough cough cough..." Su Ke coughed even harder when she heard Pei Ke's words, she covered her mouth, her face flushed.

    "Slow down." Taking a slow glance at Su Ke, Pei Ke changed the soy milk back and said: "Your soy milk has sugar added."

    "Thank you." Su Ke blushed, but she didn't know what the soy milk tasted in her mouth.

    For breakfast, Su Ke was thrilled and ups and downs.

    "Let's go, time is almost up." After putting on the down jacket, Pei Ke handed the mask in his hand to Su Ke and said: "It's windy outside, wear a mask."

    "Thank you." Na Na reached out and took Pei Ke's hand. Su Ke raised his eyes and glanced at Pei Ke who was standing in front of him.

    Pei Ke, wearing a down jacket, is tall and tall, with a fair complexion and excellent clothes. Although he can't see his face, his self-confident temperament is not comparable to ordinary people.

    Su Ke stood by, always feeling ashamed.

    The room was extremely quiet, with only the coquettish sound of the little milk cat "meow".

    Pei Ke lowered his eyes to Su Ke's gaze, and his face under the mask narrowed unconsciously.

    I don’t know if it’s because of the air conditioner or some other reason. The crimson on Su Ke’s white and greasy face has not faded. The delicate color is like spring petals of peach pollen, dotted with white and red on her cheeks. It's good for a bite.

    It looks like a...sweet and soft strawberry glutinous rice cake...the

    whole body is soft and greasy, the porcelain on the outside is as white as snow, but the inside is sweet and new.

    "Your socks are in your shoes." Pei Ke's voice was deliberately lowered a bit when he was speaking, bringing an inexplicable sultry hoarse.

    "Uh... OK." He hurriedly bent over and took out the cotton socks from the shoes. Su Ke looked at her bare feet in slippers, looking confused.

    When did she take off her socks?

    "Why broke? There's one more?" Pei Ke reached out and poked the hole in the sock, raising his hand to take the cotton socks in Su Ke's hand.

    Seeing Pei Ke carrying her cotton socks in front of him and studying his appearance carefully, Su Ke only felt very ashamed. She quickly grabbed her cotton socks and said: "It's okay, you can't see it when you wear them anyway. "