Ch.29

return

Honey

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 29

    Su Ke didn't expect that the male god she was thinking of had such a wild heart, and said such shameful words with a serious face, making her blushing at this moment and wishing to find a hole in it.

    Seeing Su Ke's embarrassment, Pei Ke chuckled lightly, his voice low and mute, full of magnetism.

    "Beauty, your lamb skewers are hot." The waiter came in with the lamb skewers bluntly, breaking the charming atmosphere of the room.

    "Thank you." Quickly got up from the back chair and skewered the lamb in the hand of the waiter. Su Ke's face under the mask was flushed, and even the corners of her eyes were red, moist like water beads.

    The door of the private room was closed, and the sound of the TV outside came faintly. Su Ke sat on the back chair silently eating lamb skewers, and then finished the big bowl of fried fish noodles in red oil.

    "Have you eaten?" He wiped his mouth with a napkin, Pei Ke leaned against the chair behind him, looking lazy.

    "Yeah." Su Ke replied hesitantly, then looked at Pei Ke in front of him and took out a chocolate from his pocket and handed it to herself: "Today's chocolate."

    Raising his hand to take the chocolate in Pei Ke's hand, Su Ke held it and said: "Eating chocolate at night will cause tooth decay."

    "I don't dislike you." Pei Ke squinted his eyes, his eyes dim, leaning on the table with one hand.

    "Thank you really." Bend her lips funny, Su Ke got up from the back chair and said: "Shall we go?"

    "Yeah." Raising his hand to hold Su Ke's hand, Pei Ke helped her hold her body. Pull up your down jacket, and then put on your own down jacket.

    When I got out of the noodle shop, it was almost eleven o'clock in the evening, and it was still very lively outside. There were people standing crowded in front of the small stall. Pei Ke guarded Su Ke and walked towards the hotel.

    After walking slowly for more than ten minutes, the two returned to the hotel. Pei Ke raised his hand and looked at the watch on his wrist, then knocked his hand back and said: "11:10."

    "Huh? What's the matter?" Hearing Pei Ke's words, Su Ke glanced at him strangely: "Are you going to sleep?"

    "It's not me." He shook his head at Su Ke, and Pei Ke sent the person away. He went to the door of the room and said: "You are going to bed."

    "It's still early." Su Ke is a night owl who has been out of day and night for more than a year. It was not until he came to participate in the shooting that he changed his habit of turning day and night. .

    "Good boy can't stay up late, go to bed early." Raising his hand to touch Su Ke's little head, Pei Ke said with a gentle expression: "The other kids are all asleep, and the nest is going to sleep." When

    Pei Ke spoke, The sound is extremely pleasant, as if it is wrapped in thick karst chocolate. After listening carefully, you can find the cocked tail and the small milky noise from time to time.