Ch.44

return

Honey

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 44:

    Of course, Su Ke wouldn't tell Pei Ke about this kind of thing. She stood there without moving, her slender eyelashes trembled, and the whole person was a little panicked.

    Seeing this look like Su Ke, Pei Ke chuckled and stopped asking questions, only shook the wine gourd in his hand and

    said, "Come on, drink the bar." After speaking, Pei Ke took the wine in his hand. Calabash sat on the tatami, then waved to Su Ke.

    Su Ke took off the down jacket and hung it on the hanger, and sat in front of Pei Ke slowly.

    There is a small wooden table on the tatami mat, and two bamboo cups are placed on it. These two bamboo cups are not big, and they are small and exquisite with one hand. The exterior is bright and green, and the interior is polished very clean.

    "Try it." After pouring a glass of green bamboo wine for Su Ke, Pei Ke got up from the tatami and said, "I'll get some fried peanuts."

    "I, I brought beef with sauce." Hearing Pei Ke's words Su Ke quickly said: "I'll get the sauced beef."

    "Okay." Looking at Su Ke, who was flushed in front of him with a smile, Pei Ke turned and walked into the kitchen.

    Su Ke quickly got up and brought the sauce beef from her room.

    "I saw there were strawberries in the refrigerator, so I took a box." Pei Ke put the round and plump strawberries in his hand on the porcelain plate, then pushed in front of Su Ke and said, "Grow them out of the greenhouse.

    Yes , I don't know how it tastes." "It looks so beautiful." The bright red strawberries are placed on a white porcelain plate, which makes people very appetizing.

    Su Ke reached out and took one and stuffed it into her mouth, and the big strawberry bulged her mouth wide.

    "Well, it's so sweet." Covering her mouth, Su Ke shivered slightly.

    "I just took it out of the refrigerator. Is it cold to the teeth?"

    "Um." Su Ke nodded vaguely, then tore the plastic wrap on the sauced beef and said: "This is the sauced beef that I made, you Have a taste."

    "Okay." Pei Ke put a piece of sauced beef into his mouth and chewed.

    "Well, it tastes very good, Xiaowo's craftsmanship is great."

    Su Ke reddened her cheeks when she heard Pei Ke's praise, and said with some embarrassment: "Don't praise me, my craftsmanship has always been pretty bad."

    "As long as it is made by Xiaowo, it is delicious." Pei Ke blinked a pair of eyes while resting on the wooden table with one hand. The slender eyelashes that were not inferior to Su Ke moved lightly, accompanied by the handsome and beautiful cast. The face of the person is just stunned.

    Raising his hand to cover his face, Su Ke hurriedly took a sip of the green bamboo wine at hand.

    The mellow green bamboo wine diffused in the mouth with a refreshing bamboo aroma, so that Su Ke, who didn't like wine very much, couldn't help taking a sip.