Ch.22

Chapter 22

    With a red face and dry ears, Su Ke lowered his head, and Su Ke's lips were shaking, only feeling that the corners of her lips were numb as if they were carrying electricity.

    "White sugar cake." Passing a piece of soft and waxy white sugar cake to Su Ke's lips, Pei Ke smiled lightly: "Picked red beans." The

    sweet and soft white sugar cake was stuck on Su Ke's lips. Decorated with soft waxy red beans, the bursting skin has clear gaps like a grin, smiling at Su Ke with his head tilted.

    Su Ke stared at the red bean, curled her lips involuntarily, and swallowed the white sugar cake into her mouth.

    The soft white sugar cake is still warm, soft and sweet with delicate red beans, full of waxy meaning.

    "How does it taste?" Twist the twist dipped in sugar cake crumb own fingertips, Pei Ke head tilt to see his side to sit Sook said: "I think that just came out, so just take."

    "Ah "Su Ke lowered his head and responded, with bulging cheeks on both sides, making the eyes watery and beautiful.

    Pei Ke looked at Su Ke in front of him and suddenly lowered his head and bit her bulging cheek.

    The damp touch with warmth, enveloping Su Ke's cheeks, as if being stroked by water-stained feathers, leaving traces of feathers, shaking Su Ke's heartstrings.

    Licking his lips, Pei Ke looked at Su Ke's rapidly reddening cheeks, and said with a low smile: "I'll try it."

    Hearing Pei Ke's words, Su Ke looked up at him. At a glance, the slender eyelashes trembled lightly, and they were full of accusations.

    The white sugar cake is in her mouth, what does he taste her cheek? Taste her?

    "It's really delicious, but it's a pity that I can't swallow it in my mouth." Pei Ke slightly squinted his eyes and looked at Su Ke with a smile, filled with spoiling.

    Swallowing the white sugar cake in his mouth, Su Ke raised his hand to cover his cheek.

    The upper head was wet with Pei Ke's exhalation, and there seemed to be a clear bite mark under the touch.

    Su Ke glanced at Pei Ke sideways. The man sat there with a smile, seemed very happy, and helped her peel the grapes little by little.

    The grapes were big and full, the thin tender skin was peeled off, fresh juice poured out, and it was stained on Pei Ke’s white fingertips, and then stayed slowly along the fingertips, dripping through the fingers with distinct joints. , And finally sink into the fingers and disappear without a trace.

    Picking up the napkin on the side and wiping his hands, Pei Ke handed the freshly peeled grapes to Su Ke's mouth and said: "Girl, it is better to eat some fruit."

    Looking at the juicy grapes in front of him, Su Ke carefully took it into her mouth, trying not to touch Pei Ke's hand, but the person didn't seem to want her to do so.

    "There are nuclei." Raising his hand against Su Ke's half of the grape, Pei Ke helped her take out the nucleus, and then stuffed the remaining half of the grape into Su Ke's mouth and said: "Is it delicious? ? " "

    Well ....... "Sook be vague, and some can not adapt to this sudden intimacy.

    But compared to Su Ke's confusion, Pei Ke naturally seemed as if they had been like this for more than ten years. He licked the grape juice from his fingertips and said with a smile: "Very sweet."