Ch.59

return

Honey

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 59:

    Su Ke had no idea that she would be abducted by Pei Ke and taken to Bandit Mountain as soon as she missed it.

    It was in May, and today’s weather was very good, the sun was warm and breeze, Su Ke drew a hand out of the bed while rubbing her body, and there was a little clear red mark on the teeth on it, gnawing closely along the inside, soft and greasy An ambiguous trace was left on her skin.

    Reluctantly opening her eyes, Su Ke turned her head and glanced at the fine weather outside, thinking that all her autumn and winter clothes could be taken out and dried.

    Lifting her waist up, Su Ke lay on the bed with a quilt wrapped in a quilt and howled.

    The servant had a drink yesterday, and she became more unscrupulous than usual, and she lost even a sense of peace.

    Slowly putting on his clothes and walking to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face, Su Ke looked at the red-faced person in the mirror and chuckled unconsciously.

    Even if she is married, Su Ke still looks the same as before. She can go to high school and pretend to be a high school student by wearing a loose school uniform.

    Reaching out and touching his slightly red and swollen eyes, Su Ke hissed lightly.

    Today’s live broadcast can’t eat spicy food, so let’s eat rice cake ribs.

    After thinking about it, Su Ke wore slippers and went to the kitchen downstairs to prepare spare ribs, but didn't want Pei Ke, who had seen the dragon to see her head and end, to cook lunch for her in the kitchen these days.

    "Get up?" Pei Ke, who was wearing an apron, was standing tall, holding the spatula in his hand to fry eggs, looking like a perfect pictorial performance.

    Su Ke leaned against the kitchen door, squeezed her toes and said, "I want to eat rice cake ribs live."

    "Rice cake ribs?" Hearing Su Ke's words, Pei Ke said with a low voice, "I will make it for you, how much do you want? ? " "

    four pounds of it. "touched his stomach, Sook lift eye look omelette road to Pei Ke bowl:." I want to eat your omelette "

    ." well, come and get your own "Pei Ke turned his back to Su Ke and nodded.

    Pei Ke hear the words, Sook go into the kitchen to get fried, but it is suddenly Pei Ke an arm around the waist, then leaned over and kissed lips and said: "Good morning, nest."

    "Now all noon the "open hand Ke Pei's face, Sook reddish complexion of reach for the basin omelette going to go out, but it is a Pei Ke pulled his arms and said:" how still shy "? "

    I It's too hot." Seeing Pei Ke's smiling face, Su Ke stretched out his hand and pinched his arm and said: "Did you drink alcohol yesterday?"

    " Drink a little, why, what did I do? Is it bad?" Putting his face in front of Su Ke, Pei Ke narrowed his eyes slightly, and the whole person suddenly showed a sense of evil.

    Staggering her gaze with Pei Ke, Su Ke twisted her head and said: "Um...no."

    After she finished speaking, she quickly got out of Pei Ke's armpit with the fried egg in her hand.