Ch.35

return

Honey

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 35

    Sitting in the car, Su Ke ate the bridge ribs dullly. The creaking sound was very clear in the quiet car.

    "Is it delicious?" Looking at Su Ke, who showed a neat row of teeth gnawing on bridge ribs, Pei Ke lightly smiled: "It looks like it tastes good."

    She looked at Pei Ke with her cheeks, and Su Ke reached out from the paper bag. Inside, he took a piece of bridge ribs and said, "Do you want to taste it?"

    "Okay." Pei Ke took a bite of the bridge ribs in Su Ke's hand.

    The crispy and ruddy Qiaotou ribs are full of strength, crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Because of the marinade, they have a bit of salty aroma when eaten in the mouth, which is very tasty, and not greasy.

    "It's really good." Leaning on the back seat, Pei Ke nodded lightly and said: "It tastes good."

    "This is an old store and it has been open for many years." After eating three portions of bridge ribs, Su Ke was quiet. Ease the feeling that he was shocked by Pei Ke just now.

    Although she is wearing a mask, Su Ke is still a bit uncomfortable doing such a thing in full view, probably because she herself is too conservative.

    The bridgehead ribs were wrapped in batter and fried in oil, so the creaking sound of the bite was clear. Pei Ke sat next to Su Ke, listening to her constant "crack quack" sound, and couldn't help it. He chuckled lightly and said, "The mouth is really good."

    "Your mouth is very good." Hearing Pei Ke's words, Su Ke raised his eyes and glanced at him: "And it's very white."

    "Actually, the word mouth," It's a description of livestock." Pei Ke couldn't help smiling and bending his eyes at Su Ke's serious expression.

    "...You said some jokes that I don't understand again." An angry look at Pei Ke, Su Ke took a bite of the bridge ribs in his hand, and the "quack" sound became more and more obvious. .

    "Sorry, I didn't mean it." Pei Ke smiled and apologized as he raised his hand and touched Su Ke's head.

    "I'm not angry..." Su Ke blushed and lowered his head when he heard Pei Ke's words: "I didn't expect you to be so grounded."

    For Su Ke, Pei Ke lives in Xian. The person at the top of the altar is a god who is braving all over his body, sitting in the car like this, gnawing on the bridge ribs with her and saying some infinite jokes, something she could not even dream of.

    "Be grounded? The word is really new. Could it be that I used to fly in the sky?"

    "I didn't fly in the sky, but lived in the sky." Pointed out a greasy finger. God, Su Ke opened a pair of black black eyes and said: "It's still the kind of God who lives on the highest level."

    "How can my little nest be so cute." Can't help but reach out and touch Su Ke's little head Pei Ke smiled and bent his forehead to her forehead and said: "It's so cute that I want people to swallow it in one bite."

    "I am the big stomach king. If you want to swallow it, I swallow it. You." Looking at Pei Ke who was close at hand, Su Ke rolled her eyes and turned her head a little embarrassingly.