Ch.37

return

Honey

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 37

    Pei Ke is a man, of course there will be no such things in the room. Su Ke can't help it, and it's hard to lick her cheeks and ask Pei Ke to help her buy it, so she has to take a few toilet papers to pad first, and then move out stiffly. The bathroom.

    "That, I'll go out for a while." Walking slowly in front of Pei Ke, Su Ke blushed and said: "I'm going to buy something."

    "What are you going to buy, let me buy it for you."

    "No need. , I can just go by myself." Su Ke's complexion became even more red with a hurried wave.

    Pei Ke looked at the blush little face of Su Ke in front of him, and he hesitated for a while before saying: "I'll help you buy it. It's not convenient for you to go out like this."

    After speaking, Pei Ke turned around and put on a mask and went straight out of the room. .

    Su Ke stood in the same place, watching Pei Ke disappearing behind the door, wailing lowly.

    He knew... he didn't say anything... he

    turned slowly and returned to the bathroom, Su Ke sat on the toilet in a daze, until Pei Ke reached out and clicked the bathroom door.

    "Recommended by the supermarket clerk, I don't understand. Can you see if it works?" Leaning against the door, Pei Ke talked to Su Ke who was shrinking in the bathroom while changing the sanitary napkins: "If it can't be used, I will buy it for you. Others."

    "No, this is all right." Su Ke changed into sanitary napkins with a blushing face, and then drew in the bathroom for a while before cautiously opening the bathroom door.

    Pei Ke was not at the door, which made the shameful Su Ke breathed a sigh of relief. She stepped on the slippers on her feet and came out, and then suddenly realized that she did not know when there was a pair of socks on her feet.

    After moving her toes, Su Ke stared at the socks for a long time, and then suddenly realized that these socks were not what Pei Ke helped her wear while she was asleep?

    Covering her face, Su Ke stood at the door of the bathroom, neither entering nor entering.

    As long as she thinks of Pei Ke's nice hands holding her feet and putting her socks on, she feels that she is burning badly.

    Fortunately, she took a shower in the bathroom just now, but will her feet smell a bit? And is it a bit ugly? She doesn't seem to have a bad foot...

    "Xiaowo, I'll buy you a bowl of brown sugar and ginger water." Pei Ke, who came out of the kitchen with the bowl, saw Su Ke standing motionless at the door of the bathroom, funny. He curled his lips and said: "What's wrong?"

    "No, it's okay." Blushing and shook his head, Su Ke raised his eyes to look at Pei Ke in front of him, and when he met his implied spoiling eyes, The already flushed face turned a little bit redder.

    "Come and drink brown sugar and ginger water." Pei Ke took Su Ke's hand and led the person to the sofa.

    Raising his hand to take the brown sugar ginger water in Pei Ke's hand, Su Ke took a sip with his eyes down.