Ch.31

return

Honey

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 31

    It has been raining for more than half a month, and the weather is not very good. Su Ke has finished filming his own scene, but Pei Ke has not yet come.

    "It's over." Director Gu answered a phone call, then finished it with a big wave of his hand.

    It’s just been more than two hours, and it’s the first time that we have finished work so early. Everyone happily prepares to put on a vacation for most of the day. Su Ke took off the cat ears on her head, and her eyes showed a little worried look.

    "Xiaowo." Ji Hong took the mobile phone in his hand and trot to Su Ke's side with excitement: "That Liang Chen, the big stomach king Liang Chen is coming, and invites you to live with him."

    "Liang Chen? That's it. A big Chinese

    appetizer who has spread all over the world?" Su Ke has watched Liang Chen’s live broadcast several times. It is a small fresh meat in his twenties. He became popular because of his mixed appearance and extremely beautiful appearance. There are many languages, but Chinese is not very good. During the live broadcast, it is very popular.

    "Yes, it's him, Xiaowo, his popularity is much higher than that of you. Almost all the world knows about him. It's not like you didn't even go out of the country."

    After that, Ji Hong pulled Su Ke said: "Walk around, come with me to pick up people at the airport."

    "Sister Ji Hong, wouldn't he really come here to live with me?" Ji Hong pulled into the car on the side, Su Ke sat Fasten your seat belt on the co-pilot and     say : "Sister Ji Hong, your driver's license test

    has been completed?" "I have completed the test a long time ago." Ji Hong started the car proficiently and said excitedly: "Don't worry, I have been practicing for a long time."

When it was finished, the car pulled out abruptly, then slipped away when it stopped, and finally turned off.

    "Sister Ji Hong, shall we call a taxi?" Su Ke shook the seat belt in his hand, and the whole person was a little bit painful when he was thrown forward and backward.

    "Xiaowo, you always have to give the novice a little time."

    After that, Ji Hong started the car again. This time it was more stable. The car drove out smoothly. Although it was slower, it was fortunately stable.

    "I'll open a navigation." Turning on the mobile navigation, Ji Hong turned left and took Su Ke onto the elevated.

    "Sister Ji Hong, how come on the elevated? Did we go the wrong way?"

    "That's what the navigation said, it must be correct." Ji Hong drove the car with all his attention, and ten minutes later, two people were stuck on the elevated .

    "Sister Ji Hong, it's blocked." Su Ke leaned on the window and took out his mobile phone from his pocket to check the time.

    At eleven in the morning, it was almost time for lunch.

    "Sister Ji Hong, what time is Liang Chen's plane?"

    "I heard it arrived at twelve o'clock." Ji Hong was also a little irritable when he was stuck on the elevated highway. The car crawled like a snail for another half an hour, and finally it was. After getting off the elevated bridge, the fire was turned off again and he was forced to stop on the side of the road.