Ch.58

return

Honey

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 58:

    Su Ke got into the car wearing the costume she was wearing, and saw Pei Ke putting the lunch box.

    The lunch box was filled with beef and cheese baked rice. The large beef was covered with sticky cheese. It was fragrant and delicious, and it was fragrant, and it seemed to be appetizing at a glance.

    "Come here to eat." Beckoned to Su Ke, Pei Ke pulled the person into the car with one hand, and then closed the door.

    Su Ke slightly awkwardly sorted out her ancient costumes and headgear and said, "Isn't it weird?"

    "No wonder, it looks good." She stretched out her hand and rubbed Su Ke's pale face with light makeup. Pei Ke raised his hand to help her wipe off a bit of Begonia-colored lipstick on her lips: "It's too thick,

    it's a little bit nice." After speaking, Pei Ke licked off the little lipstick on her fingertips. Said: "It tastes good."

    Seeing Pei Ke's actions, Su Mei's complexion turned red and pulled her palace outfit, and then she turned her gaze and said, "Is this beef and cheese baked rice?"

    Seeing Su Ke, she didn't realize it. With the little gesture of licking his lips, Pei Ke chuckled softly: "Yes, beef and cheese baked rice, the bottom is rice, and the top is cheese and beef. They are baked in the oven together. Try it."

    said After that, Pei Ke handed the spoon in his hand to Su Ke, and then leaned back on the leather seat behind him.

    Su Ke, wearing an ancient costume, combed the little palace lady's double-up bun. She was wearing a palace outfit similar to a winter coat. The little coat seemed to be a bit big. When Su Ke lowered his head and ate beef and cheese baked rice, he could see from Pei Ke's perspective. See her slightly open neckline.

    Because this winter palace dress is thick, so in order to shoot a slim figure, Su Ke only put a thin sling on herself.

    The sling adorned with pink and white lace sticks to the chest, lining the layer of white and greasy skin to make people think about it.

    Pei Ke suddenly leaned over and wrapped Su Ke with one hand.

    Started by Pei Ke's sudden movements, Su Ke opened her eyes and said in a daze: "Do you want to eat beef and cheese baked rice?"

    The corners of Su Ke's eyes are painted with light pink eye makeup, the tender pink looks very cute, just like a peach blossom in bud, the delicate color that makes people covet the softest part of my heart.

    Stretching out a slender palm to pinch Su Ke's chin, Pei Ke gently kissed the corner of her eye, then kissed the tip of her nose, and finally landed on the lips.

    The lips covered with cheese are salty and sweet, and they are creamy like cherry pink jelly.

    Su Ke leaned back against the car window and nervously grabbed Pei Ke's hand.

    "Relax." Pei Ke moved a few inches forward when he raised his hand on Su Ke's waist.

    Being squeezed into the car window by Pei Ke, Su Ke's head was tightly attached to the cold car window, only feeling that the back was cold like ice, but the front was hot like fire.