Ch.47

return

Honey

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 47:

    Because of Su Ke’s grandmother’s cat, Su Ke didn’t even have time to go to the hospital, so she took Pei Ke to find the cat, because Su’s mother had just heard that the little black cat had gone to the next town. Up.

    The road was not easy at night, so Su Ke found a black car and drove Pei Ke on the newly-built cement road towards the neighboring village.

    The driver drove very slowly. Su Ke leaned on Pei Ke's shoulder and fell asleep unconsciously after sitting in the car for a day.

    Pei Ke put on a mask, his face hidden in the back seat, and raised his hand to protect Su Ke's head on his chest.

    After driving for a long time, the black car stopped in front of a house.

    Su Ke woke up in a daze, and saw that Pei Ke was paying money with the black car driver.

    "Hey, I have to sit back later, don't give the money first." Su Ke hugged Pei Ke's hand holding the money, and then said to the driver with an eager look: "Master, wait for us here. , We will be out soon."

    "Our car is here, we will let Ahu drive back." Raising his hand and holding Su Ke's hand, Pei Ke handed the money in his hand to the driver of the black car and said: "Thank you a. " "

    Oh. "that black car parked next to the driver looked at the car, then he looked back at Pei Ke, grumbling back to his car.

    Obviously driving such a good car, why should I ride in his car?

    "Hey? That's your car?" Su Ke turned his head and glanced at the car next to him, looking confused: "When did you come?"

    "I just came, let's go, didn't you look for a cat?"

    "Oh "Su Ke responded, and then followed Pei Ke into the house.

    It was getting late, but the family knew that Su Ke and the others were coming over to pick up the cat. They were waiting in the yard, and they hadn't slept yet.

    "Hello, we are here to pick up the cat." Su Ke approached the old woman very politely and said hello to the old woman before squatting down and tentatively touching the one who was with another white cat. Black cat.

    "Don't move, I'll come." Knowing that Su Ke is allergic to cats and dogs' hair, Pei Ke immediately stepped forward to block her hand, and then lifted the black cat from the ground.

    "Meow, meow..." The black cat struggled vigorously, curling up its tail and hooking the white cat vigorously, looking like a parting.

    The white cat flicked its tail lazily, and straightened up gracefully.

    "Xiao Hei, what are you doing? I won't give you dinner if you are not good." Su Ke glared and threatened Black Cat.

    "Meow..." Xiao Hei put his head around, and Pei Ke was forced out of the yard.

    "Excuse me." Su Ke said goodbye to the old woman, and then got into the car with Pei Ke.

    Xiao Hei was placed in the front seat, and Su Ke and Pei Ke were in the back seat.