Ch.9

Chapter 9 Net Red Half-cooked Cheese Tart

    Just as Su Ke was in a daze holding the hot cocoa in his hand, there was a sudden burst of gasps from the shooting scene.

    Pei Ke, wearing a white shirt, slowly took off the mask on his face, then raised his hand to remove the broken hair from his forehead, completely revealing his handsome face.

    "What are you stupid, make-up artist, apply makeup!" Director Gu raised the script in his hand and struck the machine in front of him hard and said: "Hurry up, don't waste time!"

    Director Gu shouted, the originally quiet shooting scene The pan was blown up instantly.

    "Peike..."

    "Peike, my goodness!"

    "Is it really Pei Ke?"

    "It's God Pei..."

    "Is this going to come back?" The

    chaotic voice covered the whole At the shooting scene, Dao Gu patted the machine in front of him vigorously, but couldn't maintain order at all, so he screamed hoarse and ignored him.

    "Senior Brother Pei, I, I..." Zhong Wen stared at Pei Ke in front of her with a pair of eyes, her beautiful face was full of shock, his head rumbling loudly.

    She didn't even dare to think that the person she yelled at was Pei Ke!

    "Xiao Zhang, help me draw makeup." Putting the mask in his pocket, Pei Ke ignored Zhong Wen who was standing next to him, and only walked towards the makeup artist not far away.

    "Ah, okay, me, I..." Xiao Zhang hurriedly held the makeup case, his whole body very excited.

    Pei Ke, it's a living fossil in the entertainment industry!

    At the shooting scene, Director Gu managed to maintain order. In the corner, Pei Ke was closing his eyes to make Xiao Zhang make-up. Everyone was babbling and talking while stealing a glance. Zhong Wen stood there hesitantly, looking awkward and ugly.

    "No pictures are allowed, this advertisement can't flow out yet." Guide Gu saw the scene with the mobile phone in his hand, and quickly reprimanded: "The fact that Pei Ke is shooting the advertisement here must not be leaked. You can't take pictures. Do you know?"     Hearing what Director Gu said, the people who were ready to take out their phones stopped moving quickly, and then stared at Pei eagerly, like a group of hungry wolves staring at the fat.     Su Ke sat on a small bench with the hot cocoa in her hand, looked at the people, and quickly reached out and grabbed the chocolate in her pocket.     Fortunately, she had known that this was Great God Pei, otherwise she might be ashamed at this time.     Stepping on the high heels on her feet, Zhong Wen walked to Pei Ke hesitantly and said, "Brother Pei, wait a minute for me to play with your opponent. I, I want to ask you for advice. I don't know if it is inconvenient for you. "     Zhong Wen, who had changed her previous arrogant appearance, was particularly humble at this moment, looking at Pei Ke with red eyes as if she was looking at an idol she had admired for a long time.     Pei Ke closed his eyes and didn't talk to each other. After a while, he opened his eyes and said, "Miss Zhong got this role by her own strength. An actor like me is not qualified to teach Miss Zhong."     After speaking, Pei Ke Getting up from the chair, he skipped Zhong Wen and walked in the direction of Director Gu without squinting.     Zhong Wen squeezed the script in her hand, tears in her eyes.     She has been working so hard, acting so hard, trying so hard to get close to him, but he doesn't even want to look at her.     "Miss Zhong, do you want me to touch up your makeup?" Xiao Zhang was packing the makeup box, and when he saw Zhong Wen's appearance, he said quickly.     "No need." Zhong Wen said coldly.     "Zhong Wen, come and film." Director Gu said a few words to Pei Ke, and then waved in the direction of Zhong Wen.     Raising his chin, Zhong Wen turned around and walked towards Pei Ke with his high heels "DaDa".