Ch.32

return

Honey

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 32

    Listening to the scream in the cafe that almost lifted the ceiling, Su Ke stood aside, her expression a little dark.

    "Go first, the car is outside." Seeing the chaotic scene in front of him, the experienced Ji Hong stepped forward and quickly led Liang Chen to the coffee shop.

    Finally squeezed out of the crowd and got into the car, Su Ke leaned on the seat and exhaled vigorously.

    "Little nest, drink water." Pei Ke, who did not know where he took out a thermos cup, poured a small cup of water for Su Ke: "It's a bit hot, slow down."

    "Thank you." Reached out and took what Pei Ke was holding . Hot water, Su Ke took off the mask on his face and took a sip carefully.

    Honey is added to the hot water, and it is sweet and moisturizing.

    "I want to drink water, too." Liang Chen, who was sitting next to Pei Ke, saw the water in Su Ke's hand, and stuck his head out of his unfluent Chinese.

    "Oh." Su Ke replied, and just passed the thermos cup in her hand, but Pei Ke, who was sitting between the two, cut him off.

    After drinking the water in the thermos in one gulp, Pei Ke handed the empty thermos to Liang Chen and said, "Sorry, it's over."

    Holding the empty thermos in his hand, Liang Chen glanced at the slightly blue eyes Pei Ke then suddenly exclaimed: "Ah, you are a guest! I like you!"

    "I'm sorry, you have admitted the wrong person." Putting the mask back on his face, Pei Ke leaned back and sat blankly. On the seat.

    "I know you, you're a guest! Your "Father", haha, Chinese Kung Fu!"

    Liang Chen was very noisy, and the crooked Mandarin was deafening in the car.

    Su Ke remembered that Pei Ke deliberately studied authentic Chinese Kungfu for half a year in order to play "Father" well at that time. He punched and kicked it all by himself.

    Pei Ke closed his eyes and ignored Liang Chen at all. On the contrary, Su Ke was afraid of him being embarrassed, and sometimes even made a few words with him, but Liang Chen's attention had been on Pei Ke's body all the time, and he was babbling along the way. They are all playing a one-man show with Pei Ke.

    "Mr. Liang, I don't know when you can have a live broadcast with our Xiaowo?" The

    four got out of the car, and Ji Hong tried to talk to Liang Chen's side.

    "Live broadcast? Right now." Pulling on his shoulder bag, Liang Chen gave Ji Hong a thumbs up and said: "Chinese food, delicious!"

    "Then I don't know what Mr. Liang wants to eat?" I heard Liang Chen Ji Hong looked slightly excited.

    "Barbarian boxing box?" After thinking about it for a long time, Liang Chen spit out these four strangely pronounced words.

    "What?" Ji Hong was stunned and didn't hear clearly. Su Ke on the side added: "Does it mean you want to eat the Manchu