Ch.38

return

Honey

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 38:

    Pei Ke’s gym is very large and has many types of equipment, but Su Ke only chose a treadmill for jogging.

    Pei Ke was standing beside Su Ke in sportswear, watching her snail crawling jogging speed and said: "Why is it so slow?"

    "Warm up first." Su Ke, who doesn't really want to exercise, said vaguely.

    "Yeah." Pei Ke nodded, and then drove a treadmill himself.

    Su Ke ran for half an hour, and the speed was the same as usual walking. On the other hand, Pei Ke, after running at a normal speed for a long time, suddenly reached out and turned off the treadmill, then turned to look at Su Ke and said, "Go for a night run? ? " "

    ah? " "

    see you does not seem like the treadmill, then you can go to night run, finish your broker probably be back. "then, Pei Ke come up with a motion from the cabinet in the next The suit was handed to Su Ke and said: "Let's go."

    Staring at the sportswear in Pei Ke's hand in a daze, Su Ke said in a voice: "This sportswear is like mine..."

    "It was just sent here. , Let's put it on." After speaking, Pei Ke hugged Su Ke from the treadmill.

    "Hey..." Pei Ke was embracing her blushing face, Su Ke stared at her with a ignorant expression.

    "Go and change it." Pushing Su Ke into the room to the side, Pei Ke turned and walked out of the gym.

    Holding the sportswear in his hand, Su Ke struggled inwardly for a long time, but finally replaced them with time.

    After changing into a sportswear, Su Ke raised his eyes to look at Pei Ke in front of him, and saw that his sportswear was very similar to hers, which looked like a couple's outfit.

    "Let's go." With the kettle in his hand, Pei Ke went up and took Su Ke's hand.

    Pei Ke was taken out of the room in a daze. Su Ke suddenly reached out and touched her face and said: "Forgot to wear a mask."

    "It's okay, just put the collar up." After that, Pei Ke raised his hand and took Su. The collar on Ke's neck stood up.

    The collar was high, and half of Su Ke's face was blocked empty, which was much better than wearing a dull face mask.

    "Okay, let's go." The

    two took the elevator down. It was about 11 o'clock in the evening. The weather was very cold. There were basically no people in the street. Only a few cars drove past. Pei Ke took Su Ke went to the garden downstairs of the hotel.

    "Is there a garden in this hotel?" Su Ke, who was standing by the flower bed and pulling his legs to prepare for the night run, raised his head and looked at Pei Ke next to him: "I don't know."

    "There are so many things Xiaowo doesn't know." Raising his hand and rubbing Su Ke's face, Pei Ke put the kettle on the flowerbed and said: "Let's run around this garden. It's too late to go outside. "

    then, Pei Ke suddenly changed the subject and said:" Qiuku wearing it "?

    listen Pei Ke smile with obvious that the sound of a red complexion Sook said:." wearing " "