Ch.41

return

Honey

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 41

    The hotel rooms are similar to Japanese-style wooden sliding doors with a tatami mat inside.

    Lying on the tatami with a sore back and back pain, Su Ke pressed her waist and said, "After climbing the mountain for a day, my waist is sore."

    "Where does the child have a waist." Raising his hand into Su Ke's down jacket, Pei Ke Help her gently press her waist.

    Su Ke's down jacket is wrapped in two thick sweaters, and there is a set of thermal underwear inside, but even so, Pei Ke can still feel the slenderness of the waist.

    Obviously I eat so much every day, but my body is still very thin.

    "I'm not a kid..." Su Ke, who was lying lazily on the tatami, retorted with a reddish face when he heard Pei Ke's words.

    "Heh." With a chuckle, Pei Ke half leaned on the tatami and said: "The waist is the same as'Yao', which actually means a premature death. Without a waist, there is no'Yao'."

    "There is such a saying?" Surprised Staring wide-eyed, Su Ke quickly got up from the tatami and said: "No wonder I said that I had waist pain when I was a child. My mother always said that children have waists because of this'yao'."

    "So this is actually a kind of waist." Blessings." Raising his hand and touching Su Ke's little head, Pei Ke got up from the tatami and said, "Next to my room is my room. Please change your clothes first, take a rest and go down to eat."

    "Oh." Kneeling. Sitting on the tatami, Su Ke nodded obediently.

    Seeing this lovely Su Ke, Pei Ke smiled and turned out of the room.

    Looking around in the room where he was the only one left, Su Ke felt soft, rolled around on the tatami, and then took off his thick clothes, wrapped in a quilt and was ready to sleep.

    Because I got up early this morning and climbed the mountain for a long time, Su Ke slept very quickly. When she woke up, she heard a rustling noise in her ears.

    "Um..." Su Ke stood up from the tatami in a daze, Su Ke shook her head, softly getting up from the tatami.

    After walking forward with the wall for a while, Su Ke was completely awake. She opened a pair of sleepy eyes and stretched out her hand to open the bedroom door.

    I saw Pei Ke, who was wearing home clothes, sitting on a wooden plank and packing her luggage. When he heard the sound, he still held the underwear in his hand and greeted her: "Wake up?"

    Su Ke stood there blankly for a moment, before his face was red. He rushed over and grabbed Pei Ke’s underwear and hugged it in his arms, saying: "You, you, what, take it..."

    "I'm helping Xiaowo to organize my luggage." Su who looked nervously in front of him. Ke, Pei Ke said with a smile: "It's almost there, there are only a few small things left."

    Su Ke's gaze went from the meticulously organized wardrobe to the suitcase with a few small underwears. , Hurriedly closed the suitcase suddenly and said: "No, no need, I can do it myself."