Ch.36

return

Honey

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 36

    Su Ke, who was sitting on the sofa in long trousers, was particularly embarrassed. She wrung a pair of bare hands and her complexion was red.

    How could she know that Pei Ke actually took out his long trousers for her...

    Sneakly glanced at Pei Ke who was standing at the window calling, Su Ke covered his face and wailed silently.

    The door bell rang abruptly at the door of the room, and Su Ke glanced at Pei Ke, then slowly got up and opened the door. Outside the door was a waiter who came to deliver roast duck slices.

    These roast duck slices are leftover roast duck slices that Su Ke and Liang Chen ate today. They didn't eat much at all, and they were interrupted by Pei Ke's sudden movements.

    God knows why this person suddenly wanted to show up in the live broadcast room.

    Carrying the two big bags of packed roast duck slices, Su Ke returned to the sofa and put the roast duck slices in his hand on the coffee table.

    The roast duck slices are still warm, but they must be warmed up again when they are eaten. Su Ke sat on the sofa and glanced at Pei Ke, then silently took out his phone.

    Ji Hong didn't call her, and didn't know what the situation is now. Su Ke hesitated for a moment, but still called Ji Hong.

    "Hey, Sister Ji Hong, where are you? Are you still blocked?"

    Ji Hong's voice was very noisy, and it was bustling like in a mixed vegetable market.

    "Yes, we are hiding in the vegetable market." Ji Hong's cautious voice came through the mobile phone, which made Su Ke couldn't help but chuckle and said: "Why are you in the vegetable market?"

    "Don't mention it. After chasing after my skirt, where are you?"

    "I have already returned to the hotel, in Pei Ke's room."

    "That's good, we'll see you later, let's not say, let's hang up."

    Ji Hong hurriedly He hung up the phone and seemed anxious.

    Su Ke sat on the sofa for a daze, then took out the mobile map to check the vegetable market next to the roast duck restaurant, and found that the nearest vegetable market was also half an hour away from the roast duck restaurant. I really don’t know how they are. The one who hid, probably ran into it in a panic.

    After closing the call log, Su Ke clicked on Weibo again.

    Thanks to Pei Ke’s care, her Weibo fans have broken through ten million, and they are rising rapidly. However, there are so many popular people. There are countless people who make up scandals and throw dirty water on her. Su Ke really doesn’t know. How can those people have such a powerful imagination.

    Especially those people who are swaying from side to side and being led by comments, say that a slap can't make a sound, and you haven't done anything bad, how could such a thing explode?     There are countless people in the world, and some people like to stand on the moral high ground to guide the country and talk about empty theories. Su Ke feels that the crime of defamation is really good. It turns out that there are so many people who are idle to convict her for fabricating charges of.     She didn't know where she came from. So many classmates from elementary school, middle school and university said that she induced vomiting and became a junior. She was obviously a deep house girl who stayed at home all day long.     "What are you looking at?" I don't know when, Pei Ke, who finished the call, sat next to Su Ke. He leaned forward and glanced at the Weibo comment on Su Ke's phone, then chuckled: "I can't eat grapes.     Just talk about grape sourness, don't worry too much." "I know, I'm used to it, but there are still many cuties who support me. I need to reply and don't worry about them."     While speaking, Su Ke was in the middle of nowhere. Several familiar Weibo names were found in the water to reply.     Pei Ke leaned on the sofa, and when he looked down, he saw that Su Ke’s tender little face was still stained with water. It was probably because the face was not cleaned when she came out, and the hair around her ears She was wet, sticky and greasy on her cheeks, and her dark wet hair made her skin white and snowy.     Su Ke is a typical Jiangnan woman with delicate and white skin. Even when she looks closer, she still feels white and greasy, like white milk mixed with non-slip skinned eggs.