Ch.54

return

Honey

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 54:

    Not afraid to blame!

    When Su Ke was lying on her bed, all she thought was Pei Ke's words.

    How long have they known each other? Why did this man propose marriage suddenly?

    After kicking, Su Ke stretched out on the bed, then carefully stretched out his left hand, fixedly looking at the circle of teeth marks on his left middle finger.

    Middle finger? Why did it bite on the middle finger? Isn’t the ring finger normally used for a wedding ring?

    Cocked her head strangely, Su Ke took out her mobile phone and started looking for information.

    "According to the Chinese tradition, the left middle finger represents the engagement ring, and the left ring finger represents the wedding ring..." As she

    read the words on the phone in small pieces, Su Ke muttered suddenly, "It was an engagement, not a marriage..."

    No, right? , Where does this inexplicable sense of loss come from!

    With a flick of the hand held in front of her face, the mobile phone held in Su Ke's hand slid and slammed it on her forehead. Su Ke exclaimed in pain and buried her head directly in the bed.

    "? Nest ah, nest," Su mother holding a paper bag in his hand, softly opened the door of Sook Road: "Xiao Ke dry clothes, you help me to send him."

    "Mom , Next time, I don’t want to go out now." Under the quilt, Su Ke said in a buzzing voice: "I’m too tired, I want to sleep."

    "What sleep? You have slept for two days and didn’t go out Activities, this person is going to get moldy." Mother Su went up and lifted the quilt on Su Ke's body: "Go go, go down to eat, and then go to Xiao Ke."

    "Ah! Mom, I want to broadcast live, you don’t know, I will have no food if I don’t live broadcast..." Su Ke got up from the bed pretending to be, then walked into the bathroom with his clothes and said, "Mom, help me order three cheeses. Pizza, and two black pepper beef pizzas."

    "Can't you wait for the live broadcast?" Su Mu said while standing at the bathroom door carrying her clothes.

    "No, my fans are waiting for me, don't make them worry." After saying that, Su Ke washed her face with her head buried in her head, and then began to put on makeup.

    Seeing Su Ke's movements, Su's mother waved her hand helplessly: "Okay, okay."

    In order to avoid Su's mother and let herself go to Pei Ke, Su Ke came for a temporary meal and broadcast, she sat and arranged it. In his living room, there are five big pizzas in front of him.

    There are so-called popular rights and wrongs. Because Su Ke is familiar with Pei Ke and entangled with unknown local tycoons, the hot spots on Weibo have not retreated for a long time. Black fans and road fans flocked to her Weibo. Squeezed.

    As soon as Su Ke started the live broadcast, the number of onlookers surged, and all kinds of gossip questions were dumped on her.

    For Su Ke, she is simply not good at handling this kind of things, and because of her long-standing non-commitment, all kinds of speculation on Weibo have increased dramatically, and it even broke that Su Ke is pedaling two boats, one waitress and two Husband and other slanderous words that destroy the Three Views.