Ch.55

return

Honey

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 55

    In the kitchen, Father Su and Mother Su were quarreling fiercely, and Su Ke outside was sitting on the sofa drinking red bean soup with her chubby belly.

    Pei Ke helps Su Ke to cut the apple, very skillfully.

    Cut off a piece of apple, Pei Ke handed it to Su Ke and said: "Taste the taste."

    Su Ke reached out and took the apple in Pei Ke's hand, looked at the ears on the apple piece and said: "Is this a rabbit?"

    "Right." While talking, Pei Ke cut the remaining apples and put them on the plate, then pushed them in front of Su Ke and said: "Eat more fruits, pizza is not easy to digest."

    "Oh, I am tonight. Go for a run." Chewing the apple in his hand, Su Ke saw that Su Yuhang squeezed the winter homework in his hand, and sneaked out half of his head from behind Pei Ke and said: "Brother-in-law, my mother asked you to teach me homework. . "

    ." Well, " "

    No, "interrupted Pei Ke, then pointed at the Soviet Union Aerospace Sook said:." go back, do it yourself. "

    Zhimu Morrow women, in particular, clearly Sook Su Su Aerospace would certainly like this mother Instructed.

    Hearing Su Ke's words, Su Yuhang spit out her tongue and said: "I want my brother-in-law to teach."

    "No." Su Ke stood up from the sofa and pulled Su Yuhang's ears and said: "Your class The countdown, of course, is to be more self-reliant than others."

    "The rice bucket, it hurts, you hurry up and let go." Su Yuhang, who was brought upstairs by Su Ke's ears, jumped and said: "You bully the small!

    " I just bullied the small, you bite me." He waved at Su Yuhang, Su Ke shut him up on the second floor, and then quickly waved at Pei Ke.

    Noting Su Ke's movements, Pei Ke got up and walked to the second floor.

    "I'll go to the third floor to pack things, you wait for me here."

    "So mysterious? Are you going to elope?" Pei Ke chuckled his lips with one hand on the stairs.

    "If we don't go anymore, we will be blocked." Su Ke raised his mobile phone towards Pei Ke, pointed to a circle of friends and said: "She is my cousin, and everyone in this town will know about it after she posted it to Moments. you are here, we do not go, really be poked into a hornet's nest. "

    then, Sook hurried upstairs to get his salute, then pushed a first Pei Ke said:." walk walk, " "

    do-nothing ." Su Yuhang's bitter eyes emerged from the railing on the second floor, staring at Su Ke and said: "Are you going to sneak?"

    "Hush." ​​Su Ke winked at Su Yuhang, and then took a hundred from his pocket. The yuan was handed to him and said: "Here, buy something delicious, don't always play games."

    After that, Su Ke hurriedly pulled Pei Ke out of the villa door.

    "Just leave, won't aunt and uncle mind?" Open the door for Su Ke, Pei Ke took the back seat.