Ch.8

Chapter 8 Instant Chocolate Truffles

    Pei Ke, the person above the altar, of course Su Ke knew him, she had eaten five cold noodles and five horseshoe cakes in front of him just now.

    "Pei Ke? What Pei Ke?" Ji Hong, who was standing next to Su Ke, heard Director Gu's words and immediately raised his voice: "Which Pei Ke?"

    " Which Pei Ke? Is n't that the one you think of. Ke." With a squint at Ji Hong, Director Gu seemed a little impatient with her fuss.

    "Xiaowo, it's Pei Ke..." After hearing Director Gu's words, Ji Hong immediately looked at the man lying on the lazy chair, and then grabbed Su Ke's arm and shook it vigorously. The whole person fell into an obsession. In the excitement.

    Seeing Ji Hong's appearance, Su Ke blushed and covered her cheeks, only feeling that the ears on both sides were burning badly.

    "Xiaowo? This nickname is pretty nice." Director Gu stood in front of Su Ke with a smile: "Xiaowo, go and play with the actor."

    "I, I..." half-opened. Su Ke's mouth started shaking unconsciously.

    Holding her hands, Su Ke tried hard to calm herself down, but to her regret, she even shook her lips nervously.

    "Xiaowo?" Noting the strangeness of Su Ke, Ji Hong finally regained his senses: "What's wrong?"

    "No, I, I think I probably need to go, go, wash, the bathroom..."

    stammered After speaking, Su Ke broke away from Ji Hong's hand, turned around and rushed into the bathroom.

    "Ah, don't you see the road?" Zhong Wen was washing her hands in the bathroom. She was scolded by Director Gu just now, and her eyes were still red. Su Ke rushed in and ran into Zhong Wen directly. .

    "Yes, I'm sorry." Su Ke blushed and apologized, then turned and got into the compartment.

    "Hey, don't think that you just need to apologize, you come out, you come out for me..."

    Zhong Wen, who was angry, couldn't find anyone to sigh, and started kicking the compartment door vigorously. The sharp high heels hit the wooden door. The whole bathroom shook loudly.

    Su Ke stood in the cubicle listening to Zhong Wen's scolding, her face pale.

    She is not good at handling such things.

    "Yes, sorry, I, I didn't mean it..." Raising his hand to open the compartment door, but Zhong Wen kicked too hard, the compartment door was embedded in the door frame, and Su Ke couldn't open it at all.

    "Knock..." Two times, the door of the bathroom was knocked twice, the voice was calm and determined, and it was clearly audible in Zhong Wen's sharp voice.

    Zhong Wen turned his head and glanced at the man standing at the door of the bathroom, with a stern look in his eyes: "What are you doing, do you still want to go into the women's bathroom and give me a word? Don't think you can get Joe here if you have a relationship with Director Gu. , I tell you, I got this role by my own strength, and I won't admit defeat!"

    "Guide is looking for you." Looking down at Zhong Wen, Pei Ke said in a low voice.

    "Huh." He rushed out of the bathroom viciously, Zhong Wen's slender body deliberately ran into Pei Ke's body, but he didn't want the man to be knocked down by himself, instead he bumped into the wooden door of the bathroom.

    Holding the sore shoulder, after Zhong Wen gave Pei a vicious look, he stepped on the high heels and walked away.

    The restroom sank into silence, Su Ke stood there for a while, and then cautiously reached out and pushed the compartment door in front of him.