Ch.24

Chapter 24

    "Which text message?" Bending down to help Su Ke take out the slippers from the shoe cabinet and put them on the floor, Pei Ke reached out and took the tofu cheese roulade in her hand.

    Looking down at the pair of pink women's slippers, Su Ke carefully took off the shoes on her feet and placed them neatly: "That's the two-character text message."

    "Oh." With a slow voice of "Oh", Pei Ke took the tofu cheese roulade in his hand and walked into the room.

    There was no one in Pei Ke's room, it was spotless and clean.

    Su Ke quickly put on slippers, followed Pei Ke and turned into the kitchen.

    The kitchen was a little embarrassed. The white flour was sprinkled on the table, and bits and pieces of flour on it.

    "Have you saved it?" Putting the tofu cheese roulade in his hand on the table, Pei Ke looked down at Su Ke who was standing next to him.

    "What?" Su Ke raised his eyes and glanced at Pei Ke strangely.

    "Number."

    "...not yet." Su Ke hurriedly took out his mobile phone from his pocket and saved Pei Ke's number, but it was difficult to make notes.

    Would it look a little strange if you just enter the name? But if you write something like a boyfriend, will it seem too consciously frivolous?

    Wrinkling a small white porcelain face, Su Ke couldn't help but raised his eyes and glanced at Pei Ke, only to find that he was staring at his mobile phone with an unusually focused expression.

    "You, what are you making? Why is there so much flour?" Su Ke hurriedly took the phone back into his pocket and changed the subject quickly.

    Slowly retracting his gaze, Pei Ke picked up one side of the apron and handed it to Su Ke, "I'm making fried dumplings."

    "Fried dumplings?" Su Ke's eyes widened slightly in surprise when he heard Pei Ke's words. , His eyes fell strangely on the messy gnocchi.

    "Take off the down jacket." Stepping forward to help Su Ke unzip the down jacket, Pei Ke tied her apron to her.

    Su Ke, who was forced to put on her apron, stood in front of a messy glass table, looking strangely as Pei Ke was still adding water to the gnocchi.

    "This water, you don't need to add so much." Raising her hand to put Pei Ke's hand, Su Ke pointed at the gnocchi soaked in the water and said: "If it is to make fried dumplings, it must be rolled first. , And then use the rolling pin to roll the skin."

    "How to rub?" Holding the water glass in his hand, Pei Ke turned his head to look at Su Ke.

    "...I'll do it." Rolling up his sleeves, Su Ke first went to wash his hands, then took out a bowl of flour and sprinkled it on the gnocchi.

    As a celebrity who eats and broadcasts, Su Ke not only knows how to eat, she can also cook. Although not much, she is definitely better than Pei Ke, a cooking idiot who doesn't understand.

    The dough kneaded very quickly. Su Ke beat the dough with plastic wrap, and said, "It will take half an hour to wake up."

    "What does it mean to wake up?" Leaning against the glass table, Pei Ke bends his lips. Chuckled softly: "Could it be that the flour is asleep, and you have to wait for it to wake up before you can eat it?"