Ch.15

Chapter 15 Hot Red Bean Taro Syrup

    Pei Ke still lay on his lazy chair to rest, Su Ke sat beside him, his expression a little embarrassed.

    "Xiaowo, put your clothes on, cold or not?" Ji Hong took the down jacket in his hand and put it on Su Ke.

    "Thank you Ji Hong sister." Putting on the down jacket, Su Ke's slender body was wrapped in it. The cat ears on her head had not been removed yet, and she was trembling with her movements, looking very cute in pink and white velvet. .

    Ji Hong stood aside and couldn't help but stretched out his hand and stroked the cat ear: "It's so soft."

    Hearing Ji Hong's words, Pei Ke, lying on the lazy chair, moved his fingertips and slowly lifted it. Eyes opened.

    "Xiaowo, I bought you desserts. In the dressing room, do you want to eat a little cushion for your stomach?"

    "The next scene seems to be filming." I raised my eyes and glanced at that leaning on the chair. With the script's director Gu, Su Ke said in a soft voice: "Let's wait for a while, and eat at lunch."

    "Well, I'll put it in the thermos for you."

    "Yeah."

    Ji Hong walked away. Su Ke was sitting on the chair. Because of the cold, she unconsciously put her hand into her pocket, and then touched the cold gold foil paper.

    Carefully holding the round chocolate in his palm, Su Ke turned his head and glanced at Pei Ke who was sitting next to him.

    Pei Ke was wearing a thin black shirt, with two buttons unbuttoned at the neckline, revealing a pale complexion, and his clavicles were vaguely exposed during his movements, which loomed people's eyes.

    Unlike the feeling of wearing a white shirt yesterday, Pei Ke wearing a black shirt added a bit of coldness, and the feeling of alienation exuding from his whole body became heavier.

    After squeezing the chocolate in his palm for a few minutes, Su Ke opened her mouth sharply, but in the end she said nothing.

    The next scene was not very smooth, because Su Ke's movements were stiff and could not enter the scene, but Director Gu was uncharacteristically very patient, and the whole process was like a smiling Maitreya Buddha.

    "Ka, it's okay, let's eat first." Putting down the horn in his hand, Director Gu beckoned to Su Ke: "Little nest, don't worry, this is your first acting, so ask Pei Ke for advice. For a moment, he is an old man. As a senior, he will definitely have a hand."

    "Okay, Director Gu." Su Ke nodded obediently, and then glanced at Pei Ke who was lying lazily on the lazy chair. .

    He flipped through the script in his hand expressionlessly, his eyes were cold and he couldn't see his expression clearly.

    "Xiaowo, what's the matter?" Ji Hong walked to Su Ke and saw her frustrated expression, and quickly comforted her: "It's okay, it's the first time in everything, walk around, let's go to the dressing room , I bought you red bean and taro syrup, and you will be happy

    if you eat something sweet.” While talking, Ji Hong pushed Su Ke into the dressing room.

    "It's still hot, hurry up and eat it while it's hot." Taking out the red bean taro syrup from the heat preservation box and putting it into a bowl, Ji Hong helped Su Ke wrap her down jacket and said: "Don't

    freeze ." "Well, thank Sister Ji Hong . "Putting on the down jacket, Su Ke looked at the red bean taro syrup in front of him, and couldn't help swallowing.