Ch.17

Chapter 17: Milky and Spicy Mala Tang

    Sun Yibao was making a lot of noise, and Su Ke sitting on the sofa hesitated and said: "Why don't you half of my share?"

    "Ah! Kitty, you are so kind." Sun Yibao heard Su Ke's words. I was overjoyed, I was going to sit next to Su Ke, but Pei Ke gave him a kick and stopped the road: "I'll give it to you."

    After saying that, Pei Ke pushed the bowl of yellow stewed chicken rice in front of him to Sun Yibao, and got up. Sitting next to Su Ke, she said slowly: "I'll have a share with you."

    "Huh?" Su Ke raised her eyes to look at Pei Ke in front of her, and subconsciously squeezed the chopsticks in her hand.

    "Xiaowo, do you dislike me?" Pei Ke lowered his eyebrows when he spoke, and his slender eyelashes were printed at the end of the eyes, which made the eyes look pretty a bit more beautiful. When he looked sideways, he showed grievance for no reason.

    Su Ke stared at the dark glazed light flowing in Pei Ke's eyes, and the two words that seemed to be soaked in honey buzzed in her ears, and her low-pitched and pure voice had a tail. The

    whispering little milky voice... Su Ke never knew that her nickname was so nice.

    "Wow, this yellow braised chicken rice is delicious, this chicken nugget is so big..." Sun Yibao ate the yellow braised chicken rice in front of him "hulahula" happily, and there were broken rice dregs all over his chin.

    Pei Ke raised his eyes and leaned back on the sofa and said: "Little nest, you will eat first, and I will eat the rest."

    "Uh, no, no, we will be half of the people." The stewed chicken rice was pushed in the direction of Pei Ke, Su Ke's face was slightly red and said, "We can eat together."

    Hearing Su Ke's faint mosquito-like voice, Pei Ke lightly hooked his lips without a trace. : "Okay."

    Su Ke and Pei Ke were sitting a little closer because they were sharing a portion of the yellow braised chicken rice. When Su Ke was eating with her hands, she would rub Pei Ke's arm from time to time.

    "This is the mushroom egg." Putting the mushroom egg in a yellow braised chicken rice with Su Ke, Pei Ke said in a low voice: "It was made by plucking the root of the mushroom and breaking the egg in the mushroom. ."

    "What a coincidence." Su Ke stared at the mushroom egg in front of him, subconsciously took a bite and stuffed it into his mouth.

    After the bulging cheeks were filled with mushroom eggs, Su Ke suddenly realized that Pei Ke was sitting beside him.

    With the soft glutinous egg in her mouth, Su Ke lowered her head and felt a little embarrassed, but when she surreptitiously turned her head and saw that Pei Ke was also gagging, she relaxed a little.

    "Is it delicious?" Pei Ke said with a smile after swallowing the mushroom eggs in his mouth: "The smell of mushrooms seems a little heavier."

    "No, it's delicious." Su Ke quickly took a mouthful of braised chicken and said: "The yellow braised chicken is also delicious. Your chef is really good."

    "Then you want to go to my house?" Su Ke said, Pei Ke suddenly leaned in front of Su Ke and uttered these words gently.

    "Um..." Su Ke was shocked when he heard Pei Ke's words, and bit her tongue directly.

    "What's the matter?" Pei Ke tilted his head when he saw Su Ke's wrinkled white face.

    "No, no." She covered her mouth and turned her head, Su Ke's tongue was so hot and painful, but that face became even more red.