Chapter || 36

Yoongi waited patiently.

He clutched on his jacket tightly when a gust of spine chilly wind swarmed over him. He rubbed his palms together before warmly stuffing them in his pockets.

"Hey!" A voice startled him.

He turned his head and there he was. Smiling like the summer sky in the winter night. Golden brown hair moved in the air as he made his way to him, navy blue pea coat hugging his figure, eyes glittering.

"Hey." Yoongi squeaked out.

Hoseok stood in front of him, biting on his lip from smiling.

"We finally meet." Hoseok said. "Porn guy."

Yoongi chuckled.

"We do, WiFi guy." He bit back, making Hoseok snicker. "Come on." he said and ushered Hoseok to walk.

Hoseok complied, walking beside him.

"Here." Yoongi handed him a lollipop, getting one for him from his bag.

Hoseok chuckled.

"You called me in the middle of the night to eat lollipop with you while walking on the bridge?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi shrugged.

I just wanted to meet you.

He thought.

Hoseok chuckled, shaking his head before receiving the lollipop.

The two of them sucked on their lollipops in silence as minimum cars passed by them, the cold night biting into their skin.

Yoongi's mind was distracted. He sighed and averted his head to stare at Hoseok. The guy he had a crush on for quite a while just from texting.

His chest thudded. He noticed how Hoseok's ruby lips enclosed around the lollipop, softly sucking it, his long fingers twirling the stem of it. His eyes were clueless of his which gave him more time to stare.

Damn, I just want to kiss him.

But wouldn't that be awkward? It definitely would.

Suddenly Hoseok chuckled.

"I want to kiss you too." Hoseok said, now staring into Yoongi's eyes with his soft cinnamon ones.

Wait, did I just say it out loud?

Yoongi dropped his head and blushed, making Hoseok chuckle.

"You know, you're pretty shy in real life than on the internet." Hoseok said.

And you're much more attractive in real life than on a photo.

Yoongi made sure he didn't say it out loud this time.

"So back to the topic, you want to kiss me?" Hoseok smirked, eyes full of mischief.

Yoongi shrugged, looking away.

"You can't do it unless you look at me." Hoseok taunted. But Yoongi still didn't look at him in the eyes, feeling shy.

"Gosh, you're cute! But you can't kiss me." Hoseok added, pulling his lollipop out his mouth, his tone with mockery.

"Why not?" Yoongi asked in a pout which was unavoidable.

"You're not kissing me until you accept you look like a cat" Hoseok said, winking at him.

"I can't." Yoongi mumbled.

"Then no kiss."

Yoongi's heart fell. He should have brought him to a mistletoe and kissed him so it would have gone smoothly instead of walking on the bridge.

Wait.

Yoongi fished out his notepad from his bag and wrote down the word 'mistletoe' on it. He moved closer to Hoseok and went on his tippy toes to hold it above his head.

"Oh look, there's a mistletoe above your head. Now you have no choice but to kiss me." Yoongi said, a tone of pride lacing his voice.

Hoseok chuckled.

"What the hell! You're so fucking cute!" He exclaimed and wrapped his arm around Yoongi, pulling him against his chest. He gently pulled his lollipop out his mouth and kissed him. The taste of blueberry and cherry from the lollipops mixed together, warming up and spreading all over.

Yoongi's heart skipped a beat and he kissed Hoseok back, wrapping an arm around his neck. Their lips moulded together perfectly, warm and passionate.

Finally they pulled away and Yoongi stared into Hoseok's eyes, his heart skipping beats and pings on the stars they held in them. He stuck his tongue out, the tip of it gracing Hoseok's nose.

"Look, my tongue is purple now!"

Hoseok threw his head behind and laughed.