Chapter || 86

"Shooky shooky, shooky shooky, shooooooo~" Jungkook sang through puckered lips, shooting his contents out.

"Shooky shooky, milky shooky, shoooooooo~" he sang, moving his hips, missing the urinal by an inch.

"Lucky ch—"

"I'll humpty dumpty your balls if you don't shut the fuck up right now!" Yoongi's infuriated voice screamed from outside the petrol bunk bathroom.

Jungkook rolled his eyes before sinking in the euphoria of finally doing courtesy to his bladder. Once he was finished, he zipped his pants up before washing his hands. Wiping it on the poor paper towel he walked out to meet his friends standing in front of him, their arms crossed against their chest.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"The bus left and we're stranded out of no where. Thanks to someone who can't hold his pee." Jimin snapped, no more sugar coating his words.

"Hey, it's not my fault. It was a nature's call." Jungkook defended.

"Yeah? What did nature call you? Bitchass?" Yoongi spat, eyes narrowing at Jungkook.

Okay, now Jungkook was scared.

"Can you all not look at me like that, please? It's scary." he mumbled in a small pout before fiddling with his fingers.

Taehyung threw his head back and groaned.

"Unbelievable." Namjoon mumbled, sighing.

"Let's get out of here first." Hoseok suggested, looking at everyone through his black aviators.

"How?" Seokjin asked.

"Let's ask the guy at the bunk. We'll be alright, relax." Hoseok assured, clutching onto the straps of his bag as he led the way.

It was a petrol bunk out of nowhere. A middle aged man was sitting behind a desk in the bunk, reading a book.

"Hey, excuse me?" Hoseok called with a smile. The guy snapped his head up, his face an oval shape with ebony eyes buried behind face muscles. "How far is Seoul from here?"

The guy closed his book before averting his attention.

"Seventy miles or so."

The others gasped.

"Holy shit! Hell is more close! The fuck?!" Seokjin wailed.

Hoseok gulped.

"Are you guys lost?" The guy asked.

"Yeah. We lost Jungkook's bladder and my patience." Yoongi said, clutching onto his hair in agitation.

Hoseok looked back at the guy.

"Look, how far is the next bus stop?"

"Twenty or so miles away."

"Fuck my life." Taehyung mumbled.

"Is that the only place where we can catch the bus?" Namjoon asked.

The guy nodded.

"Yes. It's the extreme outer region. Bus facilities aren't up to mark. You have to walk and wait at the bus stop to get a bus ride. Or any ride."

Hoseok's shoulders dropped.

"Thank you." He smiled tiredly before walking out with others.

They all groaned in agony, cursing under their breath.

"You all wait here, I'll go to the stop to find someone who can give us a ride." Jungkook said, head hung low. The others snapped their heads in his direction, frowning in surprise.