15 - Ice Guy

All the playful smiles from before have disappeared. Jimin's concerned expression makes my worry return as we wait together with baited breath.

Who could it be?

We peek from behind the couch

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

We peek from behind the couch. I can see a faint outline as the figure approaches us.

When he reaches the end of the tunnel and straightens up, the first thing I notice is his hair. It's a stunning blend of white and blue, and the tips look like they're coated in frost.

It's majestic.

Then I notice the rest of him. His outfit consists of a white t-shirt and, for nearly everything else, denim - a simple look that he pulls off nicely. His entire theme is one of blue and white.

In his arms is Jungkook being carried bridal style.

Oh my goodness yes Jungkook's safe-

"Jungkook!" I stand up, prepared to run across the room to get to him, but Jimin pulls me back onto the floor.

I send him a pointed look.

Jimin only puts a finger up to his lips again, more stern this time.

"Someone there?" Ice Guy calls out.

Jimin grimaces. Then, in an abrupt moment of absolute horror, I realize exactly what I've done: I've just messed with Suga.

The Suga who cusses people out when they interrupt his nap. The Suga who is capable of causing great pain with mists of ice. The Suga that J-Hope warned me of.

The Suga.

I mouth a 'sorry' to Jimin.

Jimin shakes his head.

"I think I heard a new voice," Suga comments casually. "If you don't show yourself as Y/n, I'll have to force you out for security. And let me tell you, that won't be much fun."

I look to Jimin for an answer. What do I do?

But Jimin is looking down at the floor and taking a deep breath. I watch in fascination when his entire concerned persona changes to a happy one in a split second. Seemingly unfazed by Suga now, Jimin pops up from behind the couch to face him.

I gape at him in awe.

I'll have to ask Jimin about that later.

"Suga!" Jimin greets him with a cheery wave. Nothing about his acting feels forced. "You brought Jungkookie with you? I thought you were taking your usual nap."

Sensing that it's safer now, I stand up along with him.

"You wouldn't be wrong," Suga rolls his eyes. "But Jin-hyung yelling into the walkie talkie woke me up, and I decided to take my anger out on the guards instead of him."