22 - To where?

A/N: Ahhh thanks for sticking with me! I know this is a bit late, I've been staying up till the early mornings to get stuff done and... it took all my energy. Here's the next update!

I'll try to write lots over the weekend so the next chapters will be on time. Much love 💜

 Much love 💜

~

"The next useful thing is knowing how to make an alarm," Namjoon says. "Some people can make the noise so loud and annoying that their opponent gets completely distracted."

"... like my alarm in the morning?"

Namjoon laughs. "Something like that."

With a variety of songs continuing to play in the background, Namjoon introduces new moves to me while working on more complex variations with Jungkook.

It's like learning choreography in a dance class. Different moves are for different things and each one has its own special effect.

Time passes seamlessly and, at the same time, not at all.

I was just working out how to channel the "One Eternity Later" voice from Spongebob when Namjoon decides to call an end to the training session.

Jungkook sighs in relief.

"What time is it?" I ask.

Namjoon glances at his watch. "Nearly dinnertime. You two can get washed up before then, there should be enough for -"

"Wait, wait wait wait. It's dinnertime?!"

"Yeah, I just said so -"

"So we missed lunch?!" I exclaim.

"I can't believe it!" Jungkook throws his hands up in the air, clearly siding with me. "No wonder I couldn't levitate myself up today. It's all because we missed lunch!"

Namjoon looks from me to Jungkook, speechless.

"I lost track of time," he admits. "I'll try to remember tomorrow."

"Hyung, you won't have to remember it," Jungkook says confidently. "I'll personally remind you during training tomorrow once I get hungry."

"And I'll personally remind you to go easier with warm-ups too," I add. "That must've been why Jungkook couldn't levitate himself today either."

"Yes definitely! Y/n is spot on," Jungkook nods enthusiastically.

I try to keep myself from smiling at our flawless teamwork, but I'm not sure how successful I am.

Namjoon rolls his eyes.

He gives us some final comments on our training progress and, soon enough, we're off. Namjoon stays back to revise his notes for tomorrow.

I don't miss Jungkook's cheerful grin when we crawl back through the tunnel together. He checks over his shoulder for signs of the leader and, seeing none, he turns back to me. "Awesome teamwork we had back there," he says.