32 - In the Snow

"Y/N IS MISSING!"

"Y/N IS MISSING!"

"WHAT?!"

"HER TENT'S EMPTY-"

"WHERE'D SHE GO?"

I rub my eyes and groan, still sleepy. How is it morning already? I turn over and pull the sleeping bag over my ears.

"JUNGKOOK! JUNGKOOK SHE'S MISSING!" A voice rapidly travels towards us like the impending doom of a test I haven't studied for. "Y/N'S GONE AND SHE ISN'T IN THE - oh."

I lift myself up and squint at the entrance, where Jin's head is poking through the tent flap. My sleepy gaze meets his flabbergasted one.

He clears his throat awkwardly, averting his eyes to the still-sleeping Jungkook, before looking back at me with a peculiar expression.

"... did you two have fun last night?"

"Fun?" I repeat.

"Yes, fun. Together. Last night." Jin raises his eyebrows. "As two people would when they -"

"What? No! We were just sleeping in the same tent, that's all. It's not what you're thinking," I glare at him as he desperately tries to muffle his laughter. "We couldn't fall asleep after the Jimin thing so now we're here. I'm telling the truth!"

Jin manages to control himself and adopt a perfect straight face right after I finish talking.

"I trust you," he says, cool and collected. I can still detect faint traces of laughter in his voice though. "Anyways, it's morning now and Namjoon's about to tell us his finished plan so it's time to get up. JUNGKOOK-AH!"

Jungkook grunts unhappily.

"Ya, get up! Even Y/n's already awake."

"But I wanna sleeeeeep," he groans.

Jin scoffs and mumbles something that sounds like "kids these days" under his breath. He pauses to think, and then tries again with a knowing look. "It's snowing outside."

"Hm?" Jungkook perks up from his sleeping bag. His hair is messily cute and there's still sleep in his eyes, but now there's also excitement. "It's snowing?!"

"And it's snowing a lot," Jin emphasizes. "So wake up before you miss it."

"Yes hyung!"

Jin nods and leaves to let us get ready.

There's a brief moment of quiet in the tent as Jungkook and I stare at each other, listening to the muffled conversation outside.

"She's in Jungkook's tent."

"Oh my gosh that's so cute!" J-Hope exclaims.

"Really?" Namjoon's surprised. "I didn't think they'd go that far."

"They didn't. Y/n says nothing happened."

"But how can we be sure?"

"Shush Taehyung!"