17 - Oh

Together, we join Jimin at the table in the kitchen.

A/N: Back to the regular updates twice a week now!
Thank you everyone ❤

A/N: Back to the regular updates twice a week now! Thank you everyone ❤

Taehyung arrives next in his full glory.

Leaves and twigs are sticking out of his hair in all kinds of angles. His smile is really friendly, and he waves with his sweater paws when he notices me.

I can't help but smile when I wave back.

The moment is cut short when Jin turns him around to clean up before joining the table. They bicker along the way ("But hyunggg, I was practicing my earth moves! Surely that's a good thing —"; "Yes, nice work Tae, but twigs belong in trees, not your hair —").

Namjoon almost trips as he enters the room at that moment. Suga appears shortly after, and he airily wanders to the corner of the table.

"And then I was swerving the truck on the platform, right, like vrooooom, and then a rock just goes BOOM BOOM straight at us through the air, deeeeeeeewwwww, and then I couldn't stop the truck in time, so we went - POOF - flying off and we were like AAAAHHHH-"

I turn around to find J-Hope retelling the story of our getaway adventure to Jimin. He even reenacts some of the things that happened in the battle, and I watch as Jimin laughs at J-Hope's bright jokes and sound effects.

There's an entire 'organized chaos' feel about the place.

I love it.

I wish it could've been like this at school, but it's a different story there.

Everyone had to line up to get food at Freedom Academy, and the amount of food you're served is dependent on your grades and behavior.

No talking was allowed either.

Here, everyone is so carefree that I almost don't know what to do with myself. It'll take some getting used to, but I'm not complaining.

"I'm back!"

Taehyung walks into the room with clean hair, looking really proud of himself. I scoot closer to Jungkook to make space for him. Taehyung beams and thanks me while taking a seat to my right.

Soon, everyone is gathered together around the table.

"Calm down you guys," Jin says as he sets the plates down. "It's not like we're on holiday. Nothing special."

"Your food is always special," Jimin replies smoothly.

Suddenly it's quiet when Jin brings the food over.

"Looook!" J-Hope sings. "Hyung's ears are reddd~"

"Hey, stob it-"

But their bickering fades to the background when my eyes land on the food on the table.