34. Tall, Dark and Muscles

Hello Fam :)

A/N - So, I was busy with my project. (Regular excuse, I know. Sorry. ;( ) but I have been writing a lot. Mainly offline. And guess what? I have only a chapter or two to complete the book. Don't worry we will have about 50 chapters. Since they are already written, I was thinking about bulk posting. I have 6 ready right now. (Left the 40th one because the ideas were flowing and I jumped to the next ones. :P)

Do you want me to post 3 & 3 today and tomorrow or all 6 now? Meanwhile, I will complete the 40th and I can post the rest too? Tell me before I post the third one today. :P

P.S - I am not going anywhere. We are doing this fast because I can't wait for you to read these. And we can have a sequel. Don't worry. There won't be a break for the sequel. :P 

Hence, let me know. :)

Happy Reading...

Abhimanyu was tired and sleepy and hungry and could use some holiday. He was sitting inside the canteen at their college. Even though the vacations were officially over, the mood still lingered in the atmosphere. The students were feeling lazy and their professors were kind enough to cancel the first half of the classes. That was the official announcement.

Abhimanyu, the best friend of the head girl and a smart guy himself, knew the college was just preparing for an event it was conducting. After Murthy fiasco, the trio decided to plan short trips in and around the city. During the middle of their vacations, Nandini got the blueprints for designing the event and they had to cut short the vacations.

Nandini was opposite to him and was reading regarding the event, an earphone plugged in one of her ears. Mukti was beside him typing something on her mobile. Suddenly, he noticed a small crowd gathered at the entrance of the canteen. There were squeals, whistles, and, complete chaos. The head girl was too lost to notice it but it made Abhimanyu frown. It wasn't like there was some celebrity visiting their college. He looked at Mukti but she shrugged.

It took another ten minutes for the crowd to disperse to reveal a boy. He was all tall, dark with a t-shirt a size smaller than his physique which was doing nothing to hide his muscles, and a strut in his walk. Even if they weren't the regular bodybuilding type, the t-shirt was plastered enough to highlight the right parts. Abhimanyu shook his head when he realized why the girls were flocking around him. He was fulfilling all the requirements for the boy crush of the college.

He was surprised when they started approaching them. What was Cabir doing with him and where was

MANIK?

His scream brought Nandini out of her thoughts. She glared at Abhimanyu. "Don't you dare take the name of those two?", she warned. "How could they just disappear in thin air without a message or a call?"

"Hello to you too, Nandini", said Manik with a smile and sat down beside her and waved at the other two.

Mukti was gaping at Manik. So does Nandini, and Abhimanyu didn't blame them. They were all used to Manik in formal shirts or oversized pullovers but the Manik sitting in front of them was a total 180 degree to the boy they knew.

Before they could come out of their shock, a first-year went down on her knee and proposed to be his girlfriend. Manik flashed her a brilliant smile. "Sorry, girl. But I am not interested", he said. The girl sighed, disappointed, before walking away. Cabir, for some reason, was smirking at them.

Nandini stood up abruptly and for a moment Abhimanyu thought she would punch him. Instead, she slung her bag on her shoulder, grabbed the bunch of papers in one hand, and Manik's collar in the other before dragging him out of the canteen.