Sequel

A few regular questions-

1. Is the story ending?

The story isn't ending. The storyline is just changing. 

2. Why did Nandini reject Manik?

Nandini has always made her point clear. She would never love a person. I think the farewell chapter has been building up for a while. I saw that coming. It was one of the first chapters I have thought about. How the book is going to end and all the build up was to bring them there. 

3. Why a sequel?

In the initial note at the beginning of the book, I have mentioned about this story containing two parts. Manik falling in love with Nandini and Nandini falling in love with Manik. Manik did. But Nandini? So many things and people are weighing her down. The sequel is about the next part. About how Nandini falls in love with Manik and it's a bit different than I have written previously. Things are changing and I hope you would accept them just like you did here. 

4. Is Manik going to become a heartbroken rude businessman?

Sometime before I told you, you would fall in love with Manik because I sure did. You are yet to witness that Manik. Manik here is our precious baby but I promise he is going to steal so many more hearts in the sequel. So, trust me. 

5. What is the sequel about? How is it different from this one?

This book was about Nandini, the brat, the head girl, the girl with a hidden heart and about standing up for herself. This was about breaking masculine stereotypes, neglecting 'mard ko dard nahi hota' concept. It's about boys expressing their feelings, talking about them and letting the women take the center stage and rule the world until they need them. 

The next book is about Manik. It's mostly about his POV and the Malhotras. At least, that's what I have planned as of now. Let me see if it changes once I will start writing the chapters. Mukti and Abhimanyu will appear whenever they are required but it's mostly about the Malhotras. Nandini? Let's wait and see. 

6. When is the sequel starting?

Mostly in a week or two. Right now, I would concentrate on my Best friends sequel. I have kept people hanging there. It's a short one and I hope I could complete it soon. Once, I start this one, we can have regular or slow updates. Depends upon my college stuff. That's what the plan is right now. Let's see how it will actually turn into. 

I am keeping this chapter open. The sequel will be in another book. As you have guessed, there will be a leap. If you think I have missed something or if you want to read something in this, let me know. I will add it into the bonus scenes if it's not in the sequel. 

You have any other questions or doubts, let me know. 

It was an incredible journey. Thank you for being part of this. I hope I would see you soon in the sequel. I am not saying more because we aren't at the end. We aren't leaving our two precious people stranded and apart from each other. Let's bring them home. :)