Q&A

Heeeelllllloooooooooo, my loves!!!!!

So. Anyways.

Been a hot minute since my last set of updates. Yes. I know. I'm sorry. Life is ridiculously difficult.

This little author's note is to notify you of two things.

1)It came to my immediate attention that not long after these last two chapters were updated ("Why Look For  A Dragon..."(Yeah, I'm not writing the whole title...), and "Please, Don't Do This To Me..."), that I immediately had a few reads and votes on these two chapters. I updated them some point just after midnight in my timezone, and at the time I am making this AN, it is now 2 in the morning.

Now, this is purely because I am curious, so it's more for me than anything. But I would like to ask all my lovely doves (that's you!) to comment the city, state, and/or country you are in as you continue to read this book. I'd like to see just how far around the world this book reaches. It can be just one of these, or all three. You're choice.

Again, this is purely because I often see these notifications way late at night, and I wonder who else is really staying up til 4 am just to read Wattpad like I tend to do. I also tend to forget about the different time zones, though. So for all I know, my 4 am is your 9 pm.

So, like I said. I'm curious.

2)As an author, I tend to go and reread my stories. This book is no exception. Now and then, I like to make little changes. Usually, just fixing grammar mistakes. Sometimes, I change up the plot or dialect in a few chapters (this is honestly just because I find my writing cringy when I read it and try to improve it.). I hate updating chapters if I don't deem them to be perfect to my idea of it. (I'm a perfectionist in this way.)

Anyways. I was rereading this book. I've realized there are a few moments in certain chapters where Es has mentioned something from her past, and I never actually explained it later. So, I feel there's a small part of her personality and character that none of you know about.

Little tidbits like how she ended up meeting the Justice League, or the full reason she hides her emotions away(*cough*Raven from Teen Titans*cough*). There are many reasons (secrets) behind Es' character and how she behaves.

If some of these moments get enough questions, I might just make a small side book off of this one filled with short stories to explain. We'll see what happeds.

So this AN is also for you all to send in questions about Esmeralda, her past, her family, and anything else you might be wondering about the storyline. Please keep in mind, there may be some questions that I won't answer, simply for future chapter purposes. There will also be some questions, I will only answer to those who ask it. Meaning, I will message you myself with the answer instead of another update. Some of these people I am willing to discuss future plot lines with to get opinions of the storyline. I can only come up with so many things to add in before writer's block seeps in again.

Let's keep this simple and organized, if you all don't mind.

Comments about your location will go here: ->

Questions will go here: ->

To all my lovely darlings who have read this far, I'm so proud of you. Thank you so much for your support. Reading your comments always makes me feel so happy. I am truly grateful for you all and love that you enjoy reading this just as much as I enjoy writing it.

AN's are so boring. Trust me. I know. But sometimes they're necessary.

Thank you for your time. Enjoy the rest, my doves.