Hunting Down An Android

'It almost makes one nostalgic for Red Tornado's tenure as our supervisor.' Kaldur comments, crossing his arms. Robin looks over at Zatanna, 'Yeah. At least he trusted us.' 'If you ignore the fact that we shouldn't have trusted him!' Conner glares. 'He was a traitor. That machine nearly got all of us killed.'

"Are you guys having a psychic conversation?" Zatanna asks, taking a step closer. Zatara and Canary turn to look at us. "Cause I can't decide if that's cool or really rude." She looks uncomfortable as she looks at us all. "Alright. Fine." Conner admits, turning to the two Leaguers. "We were talking about Tornado. It's been weeks since his attack, and the League hasn't told us anything."

"The League is searching for Tornado, as well as the other androids that invaded the cave and their creator, T. O. Morrow." Canary explains. "Batman's made tracking them down our highest priority." "But you've found none of the above." Robin argues. "Not yet, but Tornado is Justice League. The team is not to pursue this." She tells us.

"Why don't you all take Zatanna on a, uh, a tour of the cave." Zatara asks, hesitating as it seems that Zatanna's disappeared with no warning. We all turn around to see that she's sitting next to Wolf, who's snoring rather loudly. The large animal gets up rather quickly, however, as Marvel comes into the room, carrying a plate of... whatever that is. "Ah. You're giving a tour? Cool!" Phyrix, who's been napping on Wolf's back, comes over and climbs up my cloak, and settling on my shoulder as he likes to do.

"Actually, I was hoping you'd take Wolf outside." Conner tells the captain. "He needs the exercise. We'll join you in a few." Wolf pants, staring longingly at the plate of food in Marvel's hand. "Sure, sure. I can do that. Come on, Wolf." He says, jogging away excitedly. I shake my head for a moment. He still has that strange, childish aura. 'Smart, but cruel, Conner.' I think. He gives me a look.

"What- My nachos!" Wally whines. I roll my eyes at his childish behavior. I grab him by his collar and drag him away. It's silent as we walk through the halls, soon reaching the kitchen. I'm standing by Kaldur again, and I smile at him when he glances at me.

"When did you- How did you-" Robin stutters, shocked, and we all stop, Kaldur and I turning to look at the others. Zatanna is in completely different clothes. She's wearing a purple tank top and white pants. "She's the daughter of Zatara, Robin. She's bound to know a few tricks." I state. "We're not really taking a tour, are we?" She asks, sounding a little annoyed.

"No. We're hunting down that robot." Conner states, looking over to me and Kaldur. "Yes, we are." He adds. I nod. "Oh, wow. Out loud and everything." Zatanna replies, smiling. "What about new girl?" Artemis asks, glancing over to Robin.

"I'm sure she won't tell." Robin says, a small smile on his face. "I can't tell." She tells him, "Not if you kidnap me." I smirk at her sassiness. "Oh, she's going to fit in great." Artemis and I say, both of us putting our hands on our hips. "Okay, this is starting to get spooky." I say, noticing it when we look at each other.

"Not as spooky as the fact that you're covered in a cloak as a suit." Zatanna says, jokingly. "I can't even tell what hair color you have." I smile slightly and lower my hood, revealing my hair in a brand new braid I was trying out. "Woah. Nice color." She says. "Nice braid." Artemis adds, looking at it. I nod, taking Phyrix off my shoulder and setting him on the ground. He rubs his head on my leg before heading off to my room. "He's so cute. Where'd you get him?" Zatanna asks. "Bialya." I answer, and we all walk off.

Once again, it's silent as we're riding inside the bioship. That is until Canary calls in. "M'gann, the bioship wasn't authorized for departure." "We're kidnapping Zatanna-" She says rather excitedly, " To show her Happy Harbor. Be back soon!" "Roger that. Have fun." Canary sounds a little unsure, but agrees to it.

"Where are we going?" Robin asks, thinking out loud. "Batman is the world's greatest detective, and he searched for Tornado and Morrow in every logical location. If we're going to do better, we need an illogical solution. A truly dumb idea." He states that last part as he turns to look at Wally. Actually, we all look at Wally, even Zatanna. "As a matter of fact..." He begins.