🍭One: Just stay

A U T H O R

He's leaving. But this is my last chance to persuade him not go. Even if he doesn't like me back, I don't care. He could stay as my friend, at least.

"Kim Taehyung!!" I shouted as I arrive at the airport. "Tae!!" I ran around the waiting area outside but there was no sign of him. "I can't lose you." I had to swallow my pride and ran towards the building's door.

"Miss! You can't enter! Security!" I ran as fast as I can until I reached the waiting area for departing passengers.

"Tae, where are you?" I kept looking for him until I noticed a guy wearing a familiar hoodie. "Taehyung.. Tae!" I shouted and ran towards him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Please don't leave. I'll talk to your aunt. Just don't leave. I beg you Tae, please." I couldn't imagine myself without him. It's very cowardly of me but we went through a lot and he's the person I always leaned on.

"Why? Do you think staying here would make me change my mind about you? If this about our dead friendship, leave. I don't want to see you."

"What did I do for you to treat me like this? Is it wrong to love someone- no. Is it really wrong to fall for you? Why did you have to end our friendship just because I have feelings for you?! Why do you hate it that much?! Why did you hate me this much?!" I felt my tears starting to form. I clutched on my shirt because of the pain in my chest.

"Do you really want to know? Perhaps I should tell you so you won't bother me anymore." He took a step forward and looked into my eyes. "I hate building long lasting relationships with someone. You were once my friend but it's all history now."

"How can you think of it like that? All this time, you only wanted a temporary friend to what? To use?!"

"Exactly!" I was suddenly taken aback. "Now do you get it? You're nothing but that Kim Jennie so leave me alone. You're wasting your time here."

He was about to walk away but I quickly held onto his arm to stop him. "I don't believe you. It's all a lie. I know it. You're lying."

"Why would I lie about it? Accept it Jennie. I'm already throwing you away so stop clinging onto me."

"Liar." He yanked his arm away and leaned closer. "Stop lying to my face. You're just saying that!"

"Ani. You're just too blind to notice that I was just using you. But your dumb heart chose to like me? Pathetic."

"Kim Taehyung!"

"Wake up from your dream Jennie! I was never your friend in the first place, actually. It's all an act. Leave me alone." He seriously said with a cold glare. "I don't need you anymore."

"Tae.. I don't believe you. I'm okay as long as we're friends but don't be mad me just because of what you found out! Stop lying! Please.. Don't make it worse."

"Just go. If you don't want to believe me then don't. I don't have to explain myself to you."

"I'm not leaving. You can't make me leave unless you stay. I will never believe whatever crap you're saying. I know you Taehyung."

"You do? Are you serious? You're just fooling yourself. Everything you knew about me was a lie. You're just too dumb to believe everything."

"Call me whatever you want but you can't make me leave. I don't care if you keep pushing me away. And if whatever you're telling me is true, then let's start all over again. Now that I know who you really are and your intentions. Just stay."

"Are you that desperate? You're not the person who deserves my time and effort. Stop asking me to stay because even if you hurt yourself in front of me, even if you threaten me with something, you can't do anything."

"No-"

"You're nothing to me and I don't care about you at all! You never mattered to me. If it's too much for you then just forget about me. Forget that you treated me as a friend. Forget that you ever met me in the first place. You'll end up forgotten too anyway. You never knew me and you never liked me. From now on, we're strangers."

"I won't do that."

"Then don't. I won't stay either way."

"Tae..no.." I tried to control my feelings but I kept failing as my tears were falling nonstop. "I need you."

"That doesn't matter to me." He walked by pass me but I ran after him and blocked his way. "Move." He turned to the left but I blocked him again. "I said move!"

"I won't-" He suddenly pushed me and I accidentally put all my weight on my left arm, feeling it crack in the inside. "A-ah.."

"Don't follow me anymore." He said and walked away.

I wanted to chase him and keep begging him to stay but I couldn't move. And that was the last time we saw each other.

--
Author's Note:

And this is the first chapter!😊 I'll also post the next one💓 I'm not really sure if it made a good impression to you guys but I hope you would give this a chance. The real story will start soon😏💚