🍭Thirteen: This is not your house

A U T H O R

Jennie woke up and noticed she was lying on her bed. She quickly sat down and tried to remember what happened the day before. "The library.. I'm sure I was at the library."

Her bag on the chair caught her attention. She took it and checked if everything is inside.

"It's all here.. How did I get here?" She sprinted to the door and called her parents. "Mom?" Her mother closed the faucet and looked at Jennie upstairs. "Why am I here?"

"You fell asleep at the library so I asked Taehyung to take you home. I didn't want him to wake you because I know you're tired."

"Kim Taehyung? Why would you do that? You know I don't want to see him. Much worse, he carried me here." Her mother sighed and took off her apron.

"Come here and eat your breakfast. You haven't ate dinner so you should eat a lot." Jennie took a deep breath and went downstairs. "I asked Tae to bring you home because he was the only person you are with last night. I trust him because you've known each other for years. Let go of the past Jen."

"Mom. You don't know how hard it was to overcome everything. Do you really expect me to forgive him just like that? He won't learn his lesson if I go easy on him. Keep this in mind, alright? He might look nice in front of others but he's completely rotten."

"Just eat. I have my reasons why I trust him." Jennie rolled her eyes and ate her breakfast.

After their little talk while eating, she contacted her members to go to her house tomorrow for their presentation making. She had their numbers saved except for Taehyung's because he left that afternoon. "It's his fault for leaving."

She decided to work on their topic herself. He might be a math and science genius before but she also improved. She can handle things herself now.

"I'm glad you all came. Did you discuss your topics with your pairs already?" The four nodded. "Good. What I want you to do is make a presentation about your topics and study each slide. After finishing everything, you can send me a soft copy."

"Yah." The five of them turned to the door to see Taehyung in white tee and black jeans. "Why didn't anyone tell me to come?"

"What the heck are you doing here? You left us that afternoon, right? We don't need your help. Get out and forget that you have a group. I'm removing you."

"I won't let you." He sat beside her and took the laptop. "Let me help. What should I do?"

"Do you really want to test my patience?" The other four suddenly giggled and gave them the teasing stares. "Guys.."

"Can't help it. You guys are too cute. I wish the whole class sees this." Jennie quickly hit her head with her pencil case. "Ow! Mian."

"Cut it out before I kick you out too." She took the laptop from Taehyung and placed it on the table. "Let's start."

"What do I do? I should at least do something." He scooted closer to her making Jennie move further. The couch wasn't that long so she got stuck at the end with Taehyung squeezing her.

"Move away." Taehyung shook his head. "Kim Taehyung. Do as I say before I lose my patience." She said as calm as possible.

"I don't want to." Jennie stood up and went upstairs to her room. "She's really gonna take me out from the group, isn't she?"

"Try convincing her not to. Go to her." Taehyung nodded and ran upstairs. He knocked before going in.

"What do you think are you doing?!" He took the laptop from her and lied on her bed. "Taehyung!" He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her towards him, making her accidentally place her hand on his chest.

He looked at her and she looked at him. They did that for a couple of seconds before Jennie realized.

"What the-" She quickly stood up and fixed her clothes. "Are you crazy?! This is not your house!" The other four also went in and sat on the floor. "Who told you to come in here?"

"Both of you are here so why not?" Jennie sighed loudly and sat on the bed. "I heard you're friends with each other back in junior high. Taehyung, do you come here often before?"

"Very often. Almost everyday?" Jennie tried so hard not to blow up in front of them. "Right?" She just glared at him. "Right."

"Did you two ever did something before? I bet you have." She said and giggled with Aeya.

"Yoon Jesa! What are you talking about? Nothing like that happened-"

"Yeah." Jennie's eyes grew bigger and the four stopped whatever they're doing and looked at Taehyung. "Did you forget already?"

"Let's talk in private." She grabbed his arm and pulled him outside her room. "What are you doing?"

"They asked a question, I was just answering it. Why? Did you really forget about what happened to us?" She angrily grabbed his shirt with fire in her eyes.

"We agreed not to talk about it. Why are you suddenly bringing it up? Shut your mouth before I stitch it up myself. Nothing happened." She pushed him and went back inside.

"She still remembers.." Our kiss..

He laughed in his head and went back in. "What did the both of you talk about? And Taehyung. Is it true? You and Jennie really did something?"

"Ani. He's just bluffing. Focus on your work." She glared at him and started making their presentation. "Don't say anything about what happened before. Nothing happened, Kim Taehyung. That didn't happen. Ever."

--
As some of you probably know, it actually happened in the last chapter of Seven Minutes in Heaven😅 Dropping to chaps today!!💖