🍭Bonus:

J E N N I E

"What took you so long to answer? Yah. You're starting to act cold towards me. Is there something you should tell me, Kim Taehyung?" These past few weeks, he hadn't picked up my calls unlike when I just got here. I heard their graduation was yesterday and I thought I should call him. But this jerk keeps ignoring me!

"I wasn't. I was busy with something. I'm actually doing something important right now. I'll call you later."

And he ended the call just like that. "That brat-" I took a deep breath and calmed myself. "Maybe he's really busy. What am I thinking? There's really something wrong! Busy is only an excuse and I learned that from Minwoo. That guy's keeping something from me."

Our graduation day happened last week and my parents and I had a video call since they can't come here at the moment. Jisoo also congratulated me, surprisingly. Turns out, she and Jin are already dating and she has no plan of letting him go for money.

Me? I kept my promise to Taehyung. I may be here for three months already but I rejected every guy who hits on me. Not that I like Taehyung or something! Haha.. Well, I guess you could say that. But no! Oh my god, what am I saying?

I still have a few years left here but once I finish college, I will go home immediately. I miss everyone.

"Oh wow. You're here?" I turned around and saw Angela Kim. This bitch. She's my only Korean classmate but she's a big meanie to me. "I was wondering why the scenery looked bad. Turns out it was your fault."

"You don't own Paris, Angela. Mind your own business."

"Who are you to boss me around? I'm more powerful than you think." Blah, blah, blah.. I don't care. She's like Jisoo but they have little differences too. I just ignore her bitchness.

"I'm outta here." I said and decided to leave but she suddenly grabbed by wrist. "Let go if you don't want me to cause you trouble."

"Then you better respect me Kim Jennie. Know your place. Paris is my turf. You're just a temporary insect-" She suddenly stopped.

"What? You have nothing else to say?" See? She can't be a bitch around me cause I can fight her back. "Scaredy-"

"Aren't you gonna let go of her?" A familiar voice spoke. The moment she let go of me, I quickly turned around and saw him. "Get lost." Angela bumped my shoulder and left, stomping her feet.

Is he actually here? In front of me? Am I hallucinating?

"What are you doing?" He walked closer and pushed my chin up, closing my mouth. "You look surprised? Are you just gonna look at me?"

"You're.. You're here?" He suddenly leaned closer to my face.

"Should I just leave? Seems like you're not happy to see me, Jenjen."

"Kim Taehyung.." I jumped onto him and hugged him tight. "Tae!" I didn't expect this! He's really here! In France! He hugged me back and chuckled. "You're here! I'm missed you!"

"Don't you sound too excited? Are you that happy to see me? It's been only months.." I pulled away. It's been months but does that even matter? "I missed you a lot too."

"How? Are you here for a vacation? When did you arrive? Wait a minute. You ignored me on purpose, didn't you?"

"I'll also go here so why bother talking on the phone? And no. I'm not here for a vacation." He took out an envelope from his pocket and showed it to me.

"No way.. No way! You're seriously goung to Breign too?! You're not kidding?!"

"The owner of Breign University is aunt Trisha's quote unquote, bestie. I made a deal with her that if I become the class valedictorian, she'll talk to her friend about letting me in too. I worked so hard to get here, did you know that?"

"I didn't know you thought of following me here.. I'm so happy to see you." I grabbed his shirt and pulled him for another hug.

"You're still single, right?" I backed away and glared at him. "What's with that look? Kim Jennie, you promised me!"

"You just got here but that's what you chose to ask me? Of course I'm single. I wouldn't break a promise. But.. Are you?"

I was surprised when he all of a sudden, wrapped his arm around my waist and crashed his lips onto mine.

There's my answer.

"You don't have to ask me Jennie." And as if on cue, the lights of the Eiffel Tower lighted the whole place. I don't know what gotten into me that he looked hundred times better. "You're staring."

I quickly looked away. "Wasn't." It wasn't obvious, right? "Let's go." I grabbed his hand and pulled him a bit closer to the tower. "I've always wanted to do this with someone."

"Do what?" I sat on the grass and lied down. "What are you doing?"

"Trust me. Do the same here." I patted the space beside me. He also sat down and lied beside me, putting his hands below his head. We were both facing the glowing tower. "I've seen couples do this at night and I find it cute."

"Won't our clothes get dirty?" He looked at me and asked. "Others have blankets underneath them."

"Hmm.. Right. But we don't need that." I moved closer to him. I doubted for a second but decided to do it. Slowly, I turned my body facing him and placed my arm around his torso. I heard him chuckle and place his arm on my shoulder. "This is nice.."

"What's nice?"

"Being finally okay with you. Everything's back to what is was before, Tae. It just feels..perfect. Being here with you and having myself back." I lifted my head and looked at him. "I realized this when I got here. I am so stuck with you."

"Of course you are. And I'm not letting you be separated from me again." What the heck.. My heart's beating rapidly. "I'm so inlove with you."

I smiled to myself and lied back down. "I'm on my way there and I'm sure I'll get there before you know it. For now.. I guess I can say, I like you."

--

Of course I won't leave you guys with the cliffhanger in the previous chapter😉 i wasn't totally satisfied myself so I wrote this too💓 I was suposed to publish this last week but since I was busy, I couldn't. Tbh, I still have loads of projects to finish but I decided to stop by here for a little while😊 I hope you liked it!🤗