🍭Eighteen: I love you

A U T H O R

"Here they are!! Omg!!" One of the girls shouted wnen they saw Jennie who is still chained with Taehyung heading to the canteen.

"They look really great with each other, don't they?" They screamed and awed at the two approaching.

"Look at what you've done." She quietly said. Both were looking at different directions when they entered. Jennie wanted to buy snacks and headed to her right but Taehyung wanted to buy drinks so he went to his left. That caused them some confusion.

"Ah!" He grunted when she pulled him. "I want to buy coke. Kaja." Jennie pulled his arm and went to where she wanted to go.

"I'm hungry too. Wait for your turn." She bought her snacks and paid for it. "I think I have coins, wait a sec." She opened her wallet but unfortunately, her coins all fell on the floor. "Just why do I have to do this with one hand?!"

Frustrated, she bent down, pulling Taehyung with her. He clicked his tongue and helped her pick them up. "Here." He said and handed it to her.

Jennie combed her hair back and looked at him. For a brief moment, he suddenly felt his heartbeat race. With their face close to each other, he didn't know how to act or move. "Give." She said, waking him up.

"Oh. Right." He looked away and stood up when she did. What was I thinking? Enough with the nonesense Taehyung. Pull yourself together. "Now let's buy my drink." He pulled her to the vending machine and bought what he wanted. "Want some?"

"Hurry up." He shrugged his shoulders and left. "Ugh! Can't you walk a bit faster? They're looking at us. It's disturbing."

"Who-" Wanting to get to their classroom faster, Jennie walked briskly but in the end, she ended up tripping on him. Taehyung tried to catch her but with their hands chained, it was impossible. He thought quickly and placed his free hand on the side of her head before they fell on the floor, preventing it from hitting the ground.

It was an accident and they never wanted it but the students came to their direction and started taking photos. A scene they loved. Jennie wide-eyed looked at him and blinked.

"U-um.." Taehyung stuttered and looked away. What's wrong with me? Why am I feeling nervous?

"What the- Get off me!" With her wish to stand and exit the scene, she slowly stood up. "This is absolutely absurd." She dragged him back to the classroom and sat back on the chair.

"S-sorry." She rolled her eyes and rested her head on the desk. "Are you okay? Did you get hurt?"

"Shut up." Because of what happened, these kids will have something new to talk about. Why did I have to trip on him like that?!