🍭Thirty-two: I'm with you

A U T H O R

"Is it true? You've gotten smarter! What made you break up with him?" It's been only a day but it seems like everyone already knows about what happened. Surprise, surprise. "Was it Taehyung? Ooohh.."

"Jisoo. It's the weekend! Can't I have a break from all of these stuff? Everyone's been asking me at school but then, here you are asking me to go out with you but all you wanted to do was ask me that too."

"It's my specialty. So? What happened? Why so suddenly the day after the ball? I bet something changed your mind."

"I just thought Minwoo needed to have a life too. Not just, being good to me and saying the things I want him to say.. I want to set him free and go do things he wanted."

"Is it okay with you though? You won't lose yourself?"

To be honest, I'm scared. I've always felt protected around him but now that he's no longer with me, I'm not so sure if I could stay sane. "I hope so."

"Does this mean..you're giving Taehyung a chance?" Jennie quickly glared at her and took a bite from her burger. "There's a chance right?! I know that he said he'll give up but now was his chance and you're single! Would you?"

"I'm not interested in him." True. She doesn't feel what she felt for him years ago but, "But I actually wanted to fix things with him. I'm not sure of how. After the things I realized on the trip, I started to think that..I shouldn't have said this, I shouldn't have thought of this. Part of it was my fault too."

"You know what, Kim Jennie? It will always start as a friendship then it will bloom into love. You know that very well because you've went through it twice. First with Taehyung, second with Minwoo. That's what happens if you're friends with straight boys who doesn't have a girlfriend.. Don't deny it."

"Hmm.. Alright, alright. But I want to take a break and try not to long for any of those bastards. Both of them wronged me but they did treat me as a friend in the first place. I was just fragile enough to fall for every guy I'm friends with. I really need to change that."

Monday morning came and every student was in a hurry to their classes. Five minutes to seven and it's rush hour.

Jennie pulled out her chair and prepared for the first class. She hate to admit it but she was looking for Taehyung since he's not there yet...until the class started but he was still not coming.

It was lunch time when Jennie decided to buy some snacks and eat at the garden. She always hated there because it's noisy but her mood says she wants to go there.

She sat at the fountain and ate her sandwich. "Now look who's here." She stopped and looked around to find out who's speaking. She scrunched her brows not knowing who the girls were. "How's being single?" She asked and laughed with her friends.