🍭Fourteen: You're funny

A U T H O R

Taehyung kept stealing glances at her when he has a chance. Jennie's working on the presentation and she asked him to study their topic.

"Oooo~ We see you Taehyung." Aeya teased. "You were looking at Jennie a while ago, weren't you? What does this mean? I'm curious.."

"Just focus on your tasks, will you?" Jennie said and glared at Taehyung after. "And you. Quit staring and study the topics I gave you. You really think I didn't notice? Stop."

"What's so bad about looking at you?" He quietly said and continued reading the book. But Jennie heard this and furrowed her brows. "You're so serious."

"Focus!" She shouted, surprising the others too.

"Thank you for the food." They said when the helpers brought them snacks. "Jennie. Do you always eat these kinds of food? It looks expensive."

"Exactly. It's like desserts you can only see in fancy restaurants. You're so rich. I'm jealous."

"They're my parents' money. None of this is mine." She answered without looking at them. She's still working on the presentation.

"But why aren't you eating? Take a break and feed yourself, aigoo. Were you always this hardworking. You should eat! Your food here is amazing."

"I have to finish this. No thank you." She transferred to the bed and placed the laptop on her lap.

"I'll work on that." Taehyung said and sat beside her. "Join them for a second. I haven't done anything helpful to the group. I'll help you with that."

"Do as you're told." She coldly said without even sparing a glance.

Taehyung sighed and stood up. The others looked at the two of them as if they're watching a drama. "Kim Jennie." A serious call, enough for the audience at the back to hit each other. "Don't overwork yourself."

She closed the laptop and placed it on the table. "Stop acting all gentelman-ly. I know you all too well." She went out of the room and went straight to the kitchen. "Who even called him?"

They have been working for almost four hours with no breaks. Jennie did feel hungry but she wanted to finish her work so bad. She developed that attitude a year ago when she started fixing her life. That is also why she started to aim for higher grades.

"My head hurts." She said and took her phone to call Minwoo. "Minwoo-ya.." She called and smiled. "How are you doing?"