🍭Ten: Is this what you want?

J E N N I E

Three days. It's been three consecutive days without Taehyung bothering me. I guess he got into his senses because of our talk that night. It's nice. Peace and quiet.

"That's all for today, class." I quickly packed my stuff and went straight to the cafeteria.

There's this one lesson I learn whenever it's lunch time. If you're too slow in walking to the cafeteria, you will run out of tables to use. I don't have that much friends so I don't have anyone who would reserve me a seat. Minwoo is sitting with his friends and he doesn't want me to sit with guys. I'm alone most of the time.. But it's fine. Not a big deal. I'm used to it. I don't need friends.

"What's this?" I looked up to see Jisoo. "You're sitting here, alone? You're too famous to be a loner."

"I don't want to sit with someone." She suddenly smiled and placed her tray of food on the table. "What are you doing? I clearly said I don't want to sit with anyone."

"And I want to ruin your day. I love doing everything you hate. I don't like you remember?" What a roommate..

"Whatever." I finished eating and went to the canteen to buy milk. It's been my routine for a year already. When I was about to pay for it, I unfortunately found my wallet empty. "Eung? I didn't spend that much.." I looked at the box of milk and sighed. "Next time." I was forced to return it inside the refrigerator and went back to the cafeteria.

"You're back?"

"I'm a little too short on money." She laughed and clapped her hands happily. "What's wrong with you? It's not funny."

"It is! Yah-" She suddenly stopped and looked at something behind me. I got curious and turned to my side, only to see Taehyung walking towards our table.

"He's not gonna annoy me again, is he?" I was expecting him to talk to me but instead, he placed a box of milk and two packs of cookies in front of me. "The hell are you doing?"

But he ignored my question and walked away just like that. "Well, what am I seeing?" Jisoo spoke. "You know those cliché love stories? I can really see that shit going on if front of me."

"Love story, my foot." I looked at the milk and tried not to drink it. Don't do it I'm telling you, Jennie Kim.

But I can't resist my temptations.

I took the milk and cookies and left in a hurry before that ass sees me eating what he gave me. He'll think I finally forgave him for what he did.

I went to the library after eating and took out my handouts. I haven't finished answering everything but I'm working on it. Deadline's later so I better hurry up.