🍭Twenty-three: Be honest, you liked it too

A U T H O R

"Jennie? Where are you going?" Her mom asked her and looked at her clothes. "And what are you wearing? It's night!"

"Choi Alice. She's been begging me to come to her birthday since last month. She's been good to me since last year so I'm just giving back to her. I'll be home by ten though, don't worry."

"Okay. You're a grown up now. And you look sexy in that dress! I'm jealous." Gracie pouted making Jennie laugh.

"You're still fit, don't be a babie, mom. I'll go now! Bye!" She took her car keys and went to her car. As much as she hate clubs and bars, she couldn't let the daughter of the owner of the school down.

"Omo!! Jennie!!" Alice happily squealed and hugged her. "You came! You really came! I can't believe this! Your presence is the best gift ever!"

"Don't flatter me." She looked around the place and it was filled with teenagers like them. Alice sure is popular and rich.

"Feel free to order anything. Everything's on me." She said and hugged her once again. "I'm so happy!" More guests came and Alice had to excuse herself.

Jennie looked for a place to sit and looked at the bottles of soju on the table. "Alcohol lovers.." She sighed and watched the people dancing on the dance floor. "But it wouldn't hurt to dance." She stood up and joined them.

She was starting to get used to it but then suddenly, the music stopped and Alice spoke on the microphone. "As most of you all know, my birthdays have special segments each and for tonight, it will be called 'Matchmaker'!" Everyone cheered but Jennie had no idea of what's happening. "Please put on your blindfolds." She said making her more confused. Blindfolds?

Then, waiters holding blindfolds came to them and started blindfolding everyone. Jennie wanted to leave but a waitress pulled her back and blindfolded her. "I-I don't really want to join this." Her hands were also tied together. "Wait a second." But it was too late when the music got louder and the lights turned off.

"Now, find your match!" She carefully tried to pull the blindfold down but it was expertly tied. She couldn't even untie herself because her hands are tied in front.

When she least expected it, someone pulled her and kissed her lips. She didn't know how to act and stood there without moving. Curious of who kissed her, she felt the other person's body and found out that it was a guy in sleeves. She pulled away quickly but he held her nape and pulled her closer.

Whoever's kissing her, sure has experience. Or just too drunk? This guy smells like beer. She thought. She was shocked when he suddenly made his way in, making their toungues involved. And unexpectedly, she let out a sinful sound.